The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Flavourless (Sign-Ups: Closed - Still taking subs)

Aladeen

1 minute ago, milk and honey said:

Vote: No lynch

Just in case, I forget to vote later on tonight and everyone continues being quiet.

I don't think I've ever played a game with the no lynch option, so I don't know how to evaluate it as regards a faction.

It may be just an in case thing like Milk says, but it seems just a little chicken shat. ^_^

More likely than not, the people who haven't voted yet, host the greatest number of mafia.

Although, one problem with this round is that it's so short.

So, ideally, we'd want to not risk a wasted lynch and hope the mafia don't hit the sheriff.

Unvote; Vote No Lynch

IMO vote to extend nightfall to tomorrow.

6 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

I'm here. I'll go hard tonight because it's likely I'm not here next round.

Zfetch, no lynch is not happening. That gives us no information to work with in round 2. 

The king/queen/it has return! 

Incoming BW thinking I am scum, asking tough questions and telling me to vote for someone.

2 hours ago, milk and honey said:

Weak, very weak reasoning.  Almost 7hours left to play and just because I have been quiet all morning makes me scum?   

Showing up after being called out doesn't look great. This is also pretty defensive.

2 hours ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

beetlejuice!

scum:

Fox

MH

Bassi

BJ

Kaz can have a town lean for his early play.

2 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

There is not much to go off of right now. Kaz seems TP so far with the early voting, but that could just be a ploy to take off early suspicion. TP lean for now.

Bassi and Fox did quick fly bys without voting. Not much to read admittedly but still something.

All AV has done so far is accidental posting and that's it. Usually a TP AV is the most active player and always scum hunts early (unless he's posting weird pictures). Early scum lean for him.

Falcon and JJ are neutral. Nothing to read off of yet, though they have casted votes.

Everyone else gets a scum lean until they post. Game has been active for 14 hours and they are all on par with fwypotato for posts.

Not confident in casting a vote for 1 person yet, but if I had to at the moment, it would be for AV for reasons above.

This is pretty good. 

2 hours ago, milk and honey said:

I have a provincial exam in a couple weeks.

got nothing to hide this game since I am tp. 

go tp go. who is the best? TP! Yayyyyyyyyyy TP!

hqdefault

1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

Showing up after being called out doesn't look great. This is also pretty defensive.

Kaz can have a town lean for his early play.

This is pretty good. 

hqdefault

was waiting for you to come after me.

2 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Vote Milk

Based off his early play and having wolfed with him last game, I'm pretty sure he is mafia right now.

Thank you sir, I am defo potato if I am scum this game and play exactly the same like last game and expect not be called out.

Anyway if the tp are legitmate in playing this game. My attention would be focus on Fox at this point in time.

Archived