The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Flavourless (Sign-Ups: Closed - Still taking subs)

Aladeen

Vote Count: 

Fox Mulder (2) - Kazmanian Devil, Milk & Honey

Milk & Honey (2) - Blue Jay 22, Beluga Whale

Falcon45ca (1) - Alain Vigneault

Beluga Whale (1) - Falcon45ca

NO LYNCH (1) -  Zfetch

Not Voting Yet:

Jay Jay, Fwybwed, g_bassi13, Fox Mulder, Dr.Strangelove, Time Lord

*Underlined name means they have previously voted this round. 

As it stands now 3 hours 52 minutes until Nightfall! Unless the poll changes. 

Actually I will decide what to do at 6PM if the poll is still tied!

IMPORTANCE NOTICE 

We need to lay Sheriff Cover for the sheriff so that their investigation results will be available if they die before they can reveal them. 

The sheriff received a N0 town investigation so basically all the TPs have to lay cover and reveal their "town investigation" in the thread. 

As a vanilla townie, it's your job to make yourself look like the sheriff as we need him alive as long as possible, so don't make it obvious you aren't the sheriff if you are regular TP. 

If you don't fully understand what I'm getting at here, read this article:

http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/761-2-Seers-Cops-and-Keeping-Good-Cover-(by-Yates)

N0 Investigation: Fox

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

What's so bad about it?

He could of said something about me but he doesn't. He just pops a comment and leaves. Pretty easy to see who is tp and who could be scum at this point. There is a reason why I am acting the way I am. I would send a pm but not allowed in this game. So I guess I should post this so you guys don't kill a tp.

6 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

IMPORTANCE NOTICE 

We need to lay Sheriff Cover for the sheriff so that their investigation results will be available if they die before they can reveal them. 

The sheriff received a N0 town investigation so basically all the TPs have to lay cover and reveal their "town investigation" in the thread. 

As a vanilla townie, it's your job to make yourself look like the sheriff as we need him alive as long as possible, so don't make it obvious you aren't the sheriff if you are regular TP. 

If you don't fully understand what I'm getting at here, read this article:

http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/761-2-Seers-Cops-and-Keeping-Good-Cover-(by-Yates)

N0 Investigation: Fox

I kinda get it

So basically the bolded means we aren't investigating fox?

if that is true then

No investigation: M&H

21 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

More so zfetch than me imo. He jumped on the wagon after me. I want to lynch someone tonight just wanted to place a vote, since tonight I might be away. 

2 hours ago, milk and honey said:

Why should I have to put private details of my personal life on an online forum?  Stop these nonsense questions trying to make look bad and this garbage.  Using a word that you like to use, these questions are "irrevelant" to the game at hand.

I am here now so stop running around in circles and lets actually go find scum. 

2 hours ago, milk and honey said:

Scum is a very subjective term.

I didn't over react lol

ok 

I am pretty sure I forgot how to be  tp like

Yikes Milk an Honey is scummy I could quote more as almost all of his game related posts seem scummy. he's also playing pretty similar to last game

Vote Milk and Honey

18 hours ago, Fox Mulder said:

Virt still banned? Lol he was good when I was playing. What happened. His MVP streak was at least 20 games long

His account isn't banned so its solely up to individual hosts to allow him to play or not ( any games I host he will not be welcome in). Started in the DPS a few games back when out of the blue he started saying I beat my wife, he was warned by multiple people that he was crossing the line eventually I reported his posts and they where removed. In the GOT game he popped up under a new name Kassian87 and proceeded to continue where he left off and was being extremely disruptive to the game.

1 hour ago, g_bassi13 said:

3 PM on a Wednesday, on the first day the game is being played is a little early to be throwing around the absentee card.

I agree

10 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

anything I should say to him? He said he used to play mafia with TS and the old homies. Awful poster though, his proposals are probably the worst I have seen.

Tell him his proposals where bad and he should feel bad

He was one of the most annoying and overall worst posters I've encountered his spelling and grammar nearly made my eyes bleed

Archived