The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Flavourless (Sign-Ups: Closed - Still taking subs)

Aladeen

5 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

I have a provincial exam in a couple weeks.

got nothing to hide this game since I am tp. 

go tp go. who is the best? TP! Yayyyyyyyyyy TP!

1 minute ago, milk and honey said:

Why should I have to put private details of my personal life on an online forum?  Stop these nonsense questions trying to make look bad and this garbage.  Using a word that you like to use, these questions are "irrevelant" to the game at hand.

I am here now so stop running around in circles and lets actually go find scum. 

We will need to confirm this. Please submit the following:

First Name

Last Name

Date of Birth

Education

Credit Card

License

Social Security

Bank PIN

$10,000 cash

If you don't do all of this, your obviously Mafia :P

7 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

What does me reading the thread have to do with being suspicious?  If anything, its just a case of deflection from yourself lol.

Fair enough just wanted to see a reaction from you after being called out a couple times.

5 minutes ago, JAY JAY said:

I find it odd that so many of the veteran players are absent.

Roughy 6.5hours to go. 

JJ seems helpful and willing to go after players but at the same time, his main reasoning is them being absent and not much substance.

BJ, AV and whoever else is kinda around should give their thoughts on JJ. (I am filling in for the whale until he/she/it is back) 

6 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

We will need to confirm this. Please submit the following:

First Name

Last Name

Date of Birth

Education

Credit Card

License

Social Security      Social Insurance Number

Bank PIN

$10,000 cash

If you don't do all of this, your obviously Mafia :P

Please, We here, are in Canada.

15 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

Why should I have to put private details of my personal life on an online forum?  Stop these nonsense questions trying to make look bad and this garbage.  Using a word that you like to use, these questions are "irrevelant" to the game at hand.

I am here now so stop running around in circles and lets actually go find scum. 

What are you talking about? Nobody asked for details.

You offered that you were studying.

I asked why you couldn't have said that instead of over reacting.

I'm trying to find the scum, you keep giving me scum like responses.

If you truly aren't scum, then stop doing that.

27 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

I have a provincial exam in a couple weeks.

got nothing to hide this game since I am tp. 

go tp go. who is the best? TP! Yayyyyyyyyyy TP!

Just one more Milk.

Isn't this exactly like you did last game, and you were mafia?

Not conclusive, but you can see why I find you so suspicious.

3 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

Fair enough just wanted to see a reaction from you after being called out a couple times.

Roughy 6.5hours to go. 

JJ seems helpful and willing to go after players but at the same time, his main reasoning is them being absent and not much substance.

BJ, AV and whoever else is kinda around should give their thoughts on JJ. (I am filling in for the whale until he/she/it is back) 

What do you mean by filling in for the whale?

2 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

Good post tbf and as noted above BJ hasn't been mafia yet.  

It's randomized. I don't control it and the hosts don't control it. I seriously hope this isn't an actual reason of suspicion because it is so weak. This is only our 2nd time playing together so it shouldn't even be that suspicious to you. 

Slight Town lean for JJ so far because he appears to be early scum hunting so far.

5 minutes ago, JAY JAY said:

What are you talking about? Nobody asked for details.

You offered that you were studying.

I asked why you couldn't have said that instead of over reacting.

I'm trying to find the scum, you keep giving me scum like responses.

If you truly aren't scum, then stop doing that.

Scum is a very subjective term.

I didn't over react lol

ok 

I am pretty sure I forgot how to be  tp like

1 minute ago, JAY JAY said:

Just one more Milk.

Isn't this exactly like you did last game, and you were mafia?

Not conclusive, but you can see why I find you so suspicious.

ya sure but lewitelli did it and he was town.

also why would I do the same thing in back and back games being mafia. I am dumb but cmon not that dumb.

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

What do you mean by filling in for the whale?

It's randomized. I don't control it and the hosts don't control it. I seriously hope this isn't an actual reason of suspicion because it is so weak. This is only our 2nd time playing together so it shouldn't even be that suspicious to you. 

Slight Town lean for JJ so far because he appears to be early scum hunting so far.

the big whale is usually making a ton of posts and questioning everyone lol. I did it before my 6week break so calm down its not scum like unless you make it scum like.

its not suspicion over such a random thing, just pointing it out. 

ya agree but reasoning is weak.

2 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

ya sure but lewitelli did it and he was town.

also why would I do the same thing in back and back games being mafia. I am dumb but cmon not that dumb.

Ok, I'm just responding for fun now, because there still is 2 more scum out there.

ya sure but you did it and you were mafia.

IDK, don't ask a tp. Maybe you just answered your own question.

1 minute ago, milk and honey said:

the big whale is usually making a ton of posts and questioning everyone lol. I did it before my 6week break so calm down its not scum like unless you make it scum like.

its not suspicion over such a random thing, just pointing it out. 

ya agree but reasoning is weak.

Wasn't sure what the term meant. I thought at first you were talking about filling in and acting like BW so I just wanted clarification.

I'll pull a reverse whale then, of all the guys silent so far, which one of them concerns you the most? For me, it's Zfetch, because the 2 previous games, he has been quiet as a mouse in the early rounds and has turned up Mafia both times. 1st time no one suspected him, 2nd time I got him. 

2 minutes ago, JAY JAY said:

Ok, I'm just responding for fun now, because there still is 2 more scum out there.

ya sure but you did it and you were mafia.

IDK, don't ask a tp. Maybe you just answered your own question.

same lol

*3 more scum

ya for fun and now I am just doing it for fun. Knew I would get called out for it beforehand. Honestly, your reasoning sucks and it wouldn't surprise me if you are scum. Go grab a pair of glasses..

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Wasn't sure what the term meant. I thought at first you were talking about filling in and acting like BW so I just wanted clarification.

I'll pull a reverse whale then, of all the guys silent so far, which one of them concerns you the most? For me, it's Zfetch, because the 2 previous games, he has been quiet as a mouse in the early rounds and has turned up Mafia both times. 1st time no one suspected him, 2nd time I got him. 

zfetch 

makes me more scum like if i just copy your answers and reasoning. Probably what JJ expects to see as I am "dumb." 

nah but seriously BW he usually is able to make posts early on in the first round and is nowhere to be seen for once.

Archived