The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Flavourless (Sign-Ups: Closed - Still taking subs)

Aladeen

NIGHTFALL 3 - Bpgula edition 

AV was lynched!

He was:

Spoiler

Vanilla Town

The mafia sodomized and then killed Zfetch. He was:

Spoiler

Vanilla Town

7 Players:

3. Jay Jay

4. Blue Jay 22

5. Falcon45ca

9. g_bassi13

11. Fox Mulder

12. Dr.Strangelove

13. Time Lord

Begin round 4!

10 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

1.  BW, as great as he can be (thanks for picking up the host), had it wrong this game on me and fwy.

2.  JJ, Dr.S, and Zfetch are my picks for mafia.  But I think Bassi's "no time bro" isn't great.

3. Best of luck but you guys sucks.

4. DPS pls :) 

To defend myself, it was legitimately too late. JJ also said the same thing. Could have done something to save the issue if we weren't so half-hearted about it.

4 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Time to go bassi.

vote bassi

Time for the sheriff to stop goofing around.  If you hit someone just be open about it at this point. You have a literal 50% chance at this point, assuming you haven't hit anyone already.

Just lay out your investigations.

^^^ Do NOT listen to this man whoever the sheriff is. He has voted for the eventual vanilla lynch 3 times in a row and the last thing the TP need is for the sheriff to reveal himself. Once he does, he's obviously going to be taken out in the next nightfall.

Whoever is the sheriff needs to keep playing the way they are playing. If you hit Mafia, simply zero in on any time in the game they appeared scummy and build a solid case on them.

The only way Bassi should not be lynched this round is if the Sheriff already investigated him. Because literally everything, from gameplay to voting pattern to sporadic appearances to lack of early scum hunting to no clear explanation of why he voted for AV even though he said he looked better as the game progressed to calling for the sheriff to reveal himself just screams Mafia.

Seriously. I know this is basically a 2 part rant at this point but I can't build a case any better against anyone. ON TOP of the reasons above, here is more: Apologies to the dead for the quoting but this is a do or die situation now:

2 hours ago, Alain Vigneault said:

1.  BW, as great as he can be (thanks for picking up the host), had it wrong this game on me and fwy.

2.  JJ, Dr.S, and Zfetch are my picks for mafia.  But I think Bassi's "no time bro" isn't great.

3. Best of luck but you guys sucks.

4. DPS pls :) 

On 6/10/2016 at 5:29 AM, Kazmanian Devil said:

Also I think 1 of bassi and Dr. S is mafia, but highly unikley that bnopth are

I can't iamgine a mafia team this small having 2 guys visibly slanking like they have

On 6/10/2016 at 4:11 AM, Kazmanian Devil said:

im not sure if I jsut accomplished anything with that

reads:

2. Alain Vigneault

3. Jay Jay

4. Blue Jay 22

5. Falcon45ca

6. Fwybwed

7. Kazmanian Devil

9. g_bassi13 <----(His color not mine)

10. Zfetch

11. Fox Mulder

12. Dr.Strangelove

13. Time Lord

guys in blue I can't read for crap right now and need to look agian

for now vote Falcon

On 6/9/2016 at 10:58 PM, Beluga Whale said:

TP

Fox <---unknown

Kaz <-----Dead TP

Scum

Fwy <----Dead TP but due to his own fault

AV <-----Dead TP but despite his mouthing off to half of the players, he did not play well at all

Slight scum lean

Falcon <------unknown

TL <------unknown

bassi <-----unknown. What are the odds his scum leans were all or 2 of the mafia and what got him killed?

Please review this if I'm not alive next round.

Seriously, more than half of the dead have bassi on his scum list, and nobody seems to paying attention to him. Well I'll make sure that changes. 

Bassi has every single damn sign of mafia associated with him, and unless the sheriff steps in and somehow finds a way to show that he is really not scum and just the LVP (Least Valuable Potato) so far, I'm going to just go ahead and prepare with my investigations of others who I suspect for the next round of lynching.

Until then, my finger is on the trigger:

urban-sniper-large.jpg

Dear God, what does the sheriff gain from hiding this time? Don't listen to anyone that says otherwise.

All the mafia need is for one person to vote for the wrong lynch, before they can just swing at the last second and end the game tonight.

We need someone to take control of the game as the sheriff. Lay out your investigations. Even if you inexplicably missed for the fourth time in a row, just tell us who you missed with, so we can start with a process of elimination in the other direction

Yeah my voting history is sketchy, but does what I'm saying here not make sense? It's literally one mistake from any one TP, and we all lose. Half of the people here that aren't you, are Mafia at this point. It's up to you to win the game.

You've done a good job hiding, but you gain nothing at all from hiding for another round. There's nothing no TP could gain this round without speaking out heavily.

2 hours ago, g_bassi13 said:

You've done a good job hiding, but you gain nothing at all from hiding for another round. There's nothing no TP could gain this round without speaking out heavily.

This is true, but the round isn't over yet. Stop calling for the Sheriff.

What is gained if we manage to take out a scum, and have the mafia take out the Sheriff.

There is still time.

32 minutes ago, JAY JAY said:

This is true, but the round isn't over yet. Stop calling for the Sheriff.

What is gained if we manage to take out a scum, and have the mafia take out the Sheriff.

There is still time.

There is not. This will be obvious after we lose. If we vote without pure strict certainty, or for the wrong guy right now, we lose. What we need immediately is factual information from which to build with.

I'd go as far to say as anyone who challenges this view point is probably mafia. It's plainly obvious what needs to be done.

There's 4 tp against 3 mafia. Literally anything other than all 4 tp voting for the same guy, and the correct guy, at this exact moment means we lose. 

There's no room for wishy-washy-ness and hunches.

We need the sheriff, and asap.

Archived