The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Flavourless (Sign-Ups: Closed - Still taking subs)

Aladeen

2 hours ago, JAY JAY said:

I am tp, so your not lynching me.

unvote vote fwy

Yikes. This looks bad.

2 hours ago, Alain Vigneault said:

The fact that me and Fwy were willing to move our votes off Milk when BW was experimenting means we're TP.

TimeLord, Falcon, and Zfetch (took a huge chance voting JJ so not likely Mafia) are also TP.

All it means was that BW's experimenting was dumb and ended up getting fwy killed because he didn't know how to react to it. Not sure what makes you so sure about TL. His vote on Dr. S was inconsequential this round. 

2 hours ago, JAY JAY said:

Doesn't mean that at all. What it does mean is you KNEW fwy was tp.

vote AV

Retaliation/Reactionary vote - Better come up with a better reason than that.

JJ has led the charge on both MH and Fwy in the first 2 rounds, but the fact of the matter is that MH and fwy both acted like the scummiest people in each round (MH was unhinged and had almost everyone voting for him by the end of 1 and Fwy got caught up in BW's experiments and panicked/didn't know how to react when BW ended up getting MK'd)......but it looks like JJ panicked the moment Zfetch changed his vote onto him. The AV vote is weak and seems more emotional than thought out. 

Here has been the consistent denominator so far: (Sorry Aladeen for the quoting)

2 hours ago, Aladeen said:

Round 2 FINAL Vote Count: 

Fwybwed (4) - Fox Mulder, Blue Jay22, g_bassi13, Dr.Strangelove

Jay Jay (3) - Fwybwed, Kazmanian Devil, Zfetch

Dr.Strangelove (2) - Time Lord, Alain Vigneault, 

Fox Mulder (1) -  Falcon45ca

Alain Vigneault (1) - Jay Jay

Please double check your vote is correct. 

Round 1:

Vote Count: 

Milk & Honey (7) -  Dr.Strangelove, Alain Vigneault, Time Lord,Kazmanian Devil, Jay Jay, Fox Mulder, g_bassi13

Fwybwed (2) -  Milk & Honey, Beluga Whale,

Beluga Whale (2) - Falcon45ca, Zfetch

Jay Jay (1) - Fwybwed

g_bassi13 (1) - Blue Jay 22

Blue Jay 22 (1) - Zfetch

Not Voting Yet:

*Underlined name means they have previously voted this round. 

3 Minutes Remaining Until Nightfall!

- 3 guys who have slanked hard in this game and all of them can be found having voted for the eventual vanilla lynch. Wouldn't surprise me if all 3 of them were mafia or if JJ was 1 and then 2 of the 3 highlighted were the other two.

- If JJ is lynched and flips mafia, then that would clear Falcon and AV, because those two have been on him the whole game. 

Should be 1 of JJ, bassi, or Dr. S this round. JJ will tell us the most out of the 3. If anyone has any suspicion of TL or Fox, they should speak up, because no one is voting or suspecting them and they are getting put in a territory where if they are mafia, they will have a good shot of winning the long way.

vote: JJ

I'm still watching you bassi.

2 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

*Points out Dr.S, Fox and Bassi as mafia

*Votes JJ

Sure thing BJ

I outlined my reasons on all 4 quite clearly I thought.

1 minute ago, Zfetch said:

Vote Falcon

Anyone unable to notice Falcon playing vastly different from his TP-counterpart is either not incredibly bright, or mafia.

That makes absolutely no sense.

8 hours ago, Alain Vigneault said:

What do people think of Doc's post?

Didn't like it, and I've thought he's scum for a long time.

Fox & Dr. S are my top scum reads, and they have been the whole game.

I'm inclined to think JJ is scum now, I was suspicious last round and now I'm even more convinced.

3 hours ago, Zfetch said:

Vote Falcon

Anyone unable to notice Falcon playing vastly different from his TP-counterpart is either not incredibly bright, or mafia.

When I flip TP, it's you who will look either not incredibly bright, or Mafia. Just get it off your chest now, are you dumb or are you scum?

*I only used the word dumb cuz' it rhymes with scum, Mods I am not calling anyone dumb*

8 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Also, we need to review Kaz's scum list.

He had you, bassi, and Dr.S.  But said multiple times that JJ could be scum.

What a huge surprise.

JJ today, Dr.S tomorrow for the lynch.

What a depressing turn of events.

I will never attempt to lead the town again and won't joke about BW as tp leader ever again either.

I will say in my defense that I truly thought that Milk and fwybwed were mafia.

I think that my biggest mistake in the evaluation of AV and fwybwed was not considering that only one of them were in fact mafia.

I had my focus more on AV because I considered him to be the likely mafia leader. I still do.

Of course I voted for fwybwed at the end. That's called self-preservation. I considered fwybwed to be mafia, why would I allow myself, who I know is tp to be lynched. That is just crazy. Any one who uses my voting for fwybwed in that scenario should be looked at very closely.

My vote remains on AV. I consider him to not only be mafia, but to be their leader.

Vote for who you consider to be scum, but I pledge my left nut to the Gods of Scrotia that I'm am finally right.

Third times the charm they say.

What did fwybwed think at the end:

16 hours ago, fwybwed said:

My suspects Fox Drs and AV

Good luck :)

3 hours ago, Alain Vigneault said:

JJ today, Dr.S tomorrow for the lynch.

Same thing Kaz did when he was mafia.

Having a lynch planned out like that and not keeping options open is a scum read.

JJ is right. 

Vote AV

My revised list of suspects:

Colour code: Red for Mafia, Green for Town, Orange for possible scum

Alain Vigneault

Jay Jay

Blue Jay 22

Falcon45ca

g_bassi13

Zfetch

Fox Mulder

Dr.Strangelove

Time Lord

That's all I got for now.

Unvote

The more I think about it and look back, the less confident I am about JJ flipping mafia. His biggest crime is going after 2 TP's who appeared scummy and ended up being potatoes. Other than the most recent nightfall, his play has been consistent with TP JJ. He's scum hunting, quoting 10 things one person says and dissecting every signal scummy thing he sees, and annoying people to a point where they just give up arguing with him (MH vs JJ Round 1). Right now, JJ is looking like a vulnerable TP who struck out on his early mafia reads and now the mafia vultures are circling in. Especially this one:

7 hours ago, Fox Mulder said:

vote JJ 

that last minute attempt to get fwy lynched puts him at the top of my scum list

The big question is why is Zfetch flip flopping his opinion on JJ after almost getting him lynched?

18 hours ago, Zfetch said:

Convinced enough

Unvote;Vote JJ

On the other hand a TP would be less confrontational than a mafia so I guess fwy is good on that end.

Followed immediately by:

18 hours ago, Zfetch said:

Or maybe both JJ and Fwy are TP.

After further thought, the lack of a vote swing off of Fwy despite low post counts make me think he's TP.

So you think JJ could be TP but your are still comfortable with a last minute vote on him?

1 hour ago, Zfetch said:

Same thing Kaz did when he was mafia.

Having a lynch planned out like that and not keeping options open is a scum read.

JJ is right. 

Vote AV

So weak. Comparing 2 different people in 2 different games and then voting on it is such soft reasoning.

15 hours ago, Zfetch said:

Vote Falcon

Wow. Somehow this is even weaker. You get on AV about not keeping an open mind, but then you say anyone who doesn't suspect falcon is either dumb or mafia?

Vote: Zfetch

Archived