The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

MAFIA - MAFIA (GOODDELLAS WIN!)

falcon45ca

IMO Wiseguy use your investigation this round, then publicly come out so that we either have one mafia down, or three TP confirmed(Me, wiseguy, investigation).

Once you've come out, doc-save yourself straight to the bank.
Bluff a few times here and there to catch the mafia offgaurd.

2 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

IMO Wiseguy use your investigation this round, then publicly come out so that we either have one mafia down, or three TP confirmed(Me, wiseguy, investigation).

Well considering he has one action per round, this would leave him vulnerable for the MK.

4 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

PMing is allowed.

But yeah, Wiseguy absolutely needs to be using the investigation this round.

1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

PMing is allowed.

But yeah, Wiseguy absolutely needs to be using the investigation this round.

Well then even better.

Wiseguy either PM me or BW(at least, as it looks right now) if you hit a mafia, or PM the TP you hit.

Lol.

Wiseguy, don't enter a PM with Zfetch until you investigate him. Calling out for the sheriff to reveal themselves in round 1 is shady at best.

7 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

Not really.

1st round- Investigate
2nd- Save self
3rd- Save self
4th- Save self
and so on

That's either dumb or scummy. Why reveal himself in round 1 and basically lose his investigation powers every round because he has to save himself? That's exactly what the rats would want. It turns the the wiseguy from a sheriff/doctor hybrid to a straight up doctor.

3 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

Well then even better.

Wiseguy either PM me or BW(at least, as it looks right now) if you hit a mafia, or PM the TP you hit.

Why are you asking him/her to PM you?? Why would they do that instead of just waiting until the next round? Jeez

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Zfetch is Rat and wants to catch an inexperienced Wiseguy.

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

Lol.

Wiseguy, don't enter a PM with Zfetch until you investigate him. Calling out for the sheriff to reveal themselves in round 1 is shady at best.

That's either dumb or scummy. Why reveal himself in round 1 and basically lose his investigation powers every round because he has to save himself? That's exactly what the rats would want. It turns the the wiseguy from a sheriff/doctor hybrid to a straight up doctor.

I jumped into the middle of your post and didn't read the rest.
I did not say for the wiseguy to come out in round 1, wiseguy.

If you're going to make a point, at least get your facts straight.

1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

Why are you asking him/her to PM you?? Why would they do that instead of just waiting until the next round? Jeez

Yet again, incapable of reading.

The adult literacy rate in here is WOAT.

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

LOL what did I read incorrectly? You asked the Wiseguy to PM you if they hit scum, no?

You gonna finish your original sentence bud?

"Why would they do that instead of just waiting until the next round?"

Archived