The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

MAFIA - MAFIA (GOODDELLAS WIN!)

falcon45ca

1 hour ago, milk and honey said:

Is this a joke? Besides tp=mafia mafia=rats is my understanding. Technically speaking there is no tp in this game and voting for me when I have said go tp go in past games is shocking from you. When that person quoted and highlighted me it was bolded by whoever quoted me. So no I didn't slip up.

Im the IceMan... I don't joke around! <_<

And you seem defensive ;)Reread why I am voting for you...

Iceman: Vinny you seem nervous...

VinnyG: Whaaa! You followin me now?

Iceman: NO Vinny, Your conscience is making you think that way

VinnyG: You Muddafawcka you~! I ain't no rat!

Iceman: Just remember what I said Vinny ok!?

VinnyG: Cmon Iceman Quit f%$n around!

Iceman: I don't f%$# around...neither should you it sends the wrong message and we gotta stick together in times like these yous get what Im sayin? You confuse me and I get confused easy so instead of trying to figure it out I just take it off the table...you get me!? 

1 hour ago, fwybwed said:

Im the IceMan... I don't joke around! <_<

And you seem defensive ;)Reread why I am voting for you...

Iceman: Vinny you seem nervous...

VinnyG: Whaaa! You followin me now?

Iceman: NO Vinny, Your conscience is making you think that way

VinnyG: You Muddafawcka you~! I ain't no rat!

Iceman: Just remember what I said Vinny ok!?

VinnyG: Cmon Iceman Quit f%$n around!

Iceman: I don't f%$# around...neither should you it sends the wrong message and we gotta stick together in times like these yous get what Im sayin? You confuse me and I get confused easy so instead of trying to figure it out I just take it off the table...you get me!? 

I got you homie ;) 

4 hours ago, milk and honey said:

Is this a joke? Besides tp=mafia mafia=rats is my understanding. Technically speaking there is no tp in this game and voting for me when I have said go tp go in past games is shocking from you. When that person quoted and highlighted me it was bolded by whoever quoted me. So no I didn't slip up.

AV-Seems to very quick to call out players and ask questions. JJ did the same thing last game as mafia but I think AV is tp.

BW-Is not as pushy as before but I think he is tp from his exchange with zfetch.

KD-

The bolded bug me. The easy votes should be the players who are scum like and don't answer questions.

That last line bugs me

Elaborate on both of the bolded statements please. 

What does your current scum list look like?

1 hour ago, Beluga Whale said:

Elaborate on both of the bolded statements please. 

What does your current scum list look like?

Zfetch and you were debating whether the sheriff/doctor should come out with his results. You were bringing up valid points on why that wasn't the best idea. Why on earth would a mafia try to stop the sheriff coming out?  

Zfetch

fwybwed

Hashtag

1 minute ago, milk and honey said:

Zfetch and you were debating whether the sheriff/doctor should come out with his results. You were bringing up valid points on why that wasn't the best idea. Why on earth would a mafia try to stop the sheriff coming out?  

Zfetch

fwybwed

Hashtag

I probably would say something similar as scum tbh since only a really dumb Wiseguy would've ever have  followed his advice. 

Doesn't matter though, you'll know my faction after the mafia inevitably MK me tonight. :P

Scum listings in no particular order:

Zfetch - Didn't like his responses earlier and he's been real quiet today. That said, his opening was really bold if he's scum so I'm not feeling overly confident about him being scum.

Kaz - Not getting the same genuine towny feel I got last game. Also another reason but I'm not going into that right now.

Baer - Probably slanking. He's been active elsewhere on the forum since the game started

BJ - Didn't like the one post I mentioned and he hasn't shown that towny tone he had in the GoT game. He has looked quite a bit like last game (Mafia) right now.

AV - Quieter than I'd expect but nothing particularly scummy

Town leans (all are fairly weak due to the low content so far):

Hashy

Fwy - This is the most contributions I've ever seen from him so I'm inclined to lean town for now. 

Milk - Towny tone/thoughts in a few of his posts.

Finally able to sit down and actually read the thread.

First off the Zfetch vote is absolute garbage. Beluga Whale is obviously drawing attention to Zfetch who is clearly the most outspoken player in this game to date. A classic unwarrented M&H vote ensues, and voila, we have a bandwagon my friends.

yes well, due to short numbers, it's entirely plausible.

Haven't played with Kaz much but he can be sneaky from what I've noticed.

I do however agree with BW about AV, he's been making empty posts, I'd like to see more effort from him.

BW putting # as town is kinda weird seeing as she's barely spoken. Could be "sayin it without sayin it" to cover.

BJ could be either or at this point.

1 minute ago, Baer. said:

vote bw

Are you kidding me?

I'm not getting mislynched in round 1. I'm likely getting MK'd tonight and you'd be doing the job for the scum (assuming you're town). If I'm still alive tomorrow then we can talk about my play.

Possible that Baer and Zfetch are scum/scum and this a vote to save a teammate. It's hard to imagine town Baer thinking I'm the best option at this point.

1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

Are you kidding me?

I'm not getting mislynched in round 1. I'm likely getting MK'd tonight and you'd be doing the job for the scum (assuming you're town). If I'm still alive tomorrow then we can talk about my play.

Possible that Baer and Zfetch are scum/scum and this a vote to save a teammate. It's hard to imagine town Baer thinking I'm the best option at this point.

I didn't necessarily vote to lynch you

Archived