plus cap dump 

trade 3 

hansen for caps first 26oa

cap dump 

trade 4 

sbisa to sabres for 2nd and 3rd rounder 

cap dump 

trade 5 

trade  4oa and dorsett  to coyotes for 7thoa  and 37th oa and next yrs 2nd rounder

they get tkachuk 

draft  puljujarvi 3rd    sergachev 7th 

mcavoy, day, jost, brown, stanley, chychrun,  draft a few of these guys with picks aquired whoever falls

sign eriksson, ladd 

sedin sedin eriksson

ladd sutter puljujarvi

baertchi horvat virtanen

etem granlund burrows 

hutton gudbranson 

edler sergachev

tyutin tryamkin

pedan stecher 

miller

markstrom 

our new mother russian dcorp would destroy most teams 

1st trade is a big nope from Winnipeg. 

2nd trade could work. 

3rd trade could potentially happen,  but Caps could be in a cap crunch. because they have to resign Johansson, Latta, Wilson and Orlov with 12,7 to work with. So they are not likely to add anyone without dumping some cap. 

4th: I don't think Sbisa has that much value. weak offensivly and his only good attribute is hitting. And he has a pretty bad contract. 

5th Why would they trade away multiple high picks for Dorsett and having a little earlier pick. 

We are really lucky if we are able to sign Ladd and Eriksson with 7mil in cap space. 

3 hours ago, canuktravella said:

trade  4oa and dorsett  to coyotes for 7thoa  and 37th oa and next yrs 2nd rounder

they get tkachuk 

Pipedreams,  all of them.

PlanB already said it, you've overvalued everything from us.

How do we get the 4th from EDM? 

54 minutes ago, PlanB said:

Every one of your proposals overvalues our assets.   They all say no.

Plus,  we don't have the 4th.

39 minutes ago, Fanuck said:

Pipedreams,  all of them.

PlanB already said it, you've overvalued everything from us.

How do we get the 4th from EDM? 

I don't think any of those trades would happen but you guys really didn't read it closely.

Tanev for 4th overall. It's right there.

Wow, when I see all of our players being traded for 3rd overall, 4th overall, 1st rounder and 2nd rounder, you would think that we are trading Horvat, the Sedins and Demko......but no, we are trading Tanev, Sbisa and Hansen  LOL

Fire JB, hire canuktravella right now!

2 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

no

i also didn't read

i saved you people 30-40 seconds

You did read it...otherwise how would you decide to say "No"?

Responses like yours offer nothing. Wish there was an over 14 age filter. I'd much rather read the OP's original post and spend 30-40 seconds and possibly disagree, than read something for 12teens that isn't even funny or accurate, that wastes only 3 seconds.

30-40 of possible disagreement is > 3 seconds of pure uselessness.

1. This trade needs a bit more to add for CBJ, but it is fairly close.

2. Not unrealistic and Tanev's value is at his peak right now. We are not a contender, and I would do this to maximize our future assets for when we are a contender. If trading Tanev gets us into Sergachev+, I do it. Prob not the owners desire though.

3. Fairly realistic if Wash has room.

4. I think Sbisa is worth a 3rd, maybe high second, but not both.

5. Fairly even, but I think with adding Dorsett and his cap hit, we wouldn't get the extra 2nd for the following year.

3 hours ago, Cowichan Canuck said:

Responses like yours offer nothing. Wish there was an over 14 age filter. I'd much rather read the OP's original post and spend 30-40 seconds and possibly disagree, than read something for 12teens that isn't even funny or accurate, that wastes only 3 seconds.

2. Not unrealistic and Tanev's value is at his peak right now. We are not a contender, and I would do this to maximize our future assets for when we are a contender. If trading Tanev gets us into Sergachev+, I do it. Prob not the owners desire though.

5. Fairly even, but I think with adding Dorsett and his cap hit, we wouldn't get the extra 2nd for the following year.

If there was a filter, this post wouldn't exist.

10 minutes ago, timberz21 said:

If there was a filter, this post wouldn't exist.

At least the original post is trying to have a mature discussion of what he believes is plausible to him. You or I might not agree with it, but who are we to say?

If you are referring to my post, I am also trying to have a discussion based on the OP, adding in my beliefs that you don't need to agree with, which is the whole point of these boards.

I have no problems with the original post, though I don't believe it to be 100% accurate to my views.

Twilight Sparkles post is completely useless, inaccurate and I can't believe anyone would encourage that type of response with a +1 or find funny if over 14, no matter if they agree with it or not. 

Shouldn't responses add more of a solution, rather than the typical "You're wrong!" with no explanation as to how you think why? Pretty easy to just say that, than stand behind you're own opinion.

5 hours ago, 10TRAVIS NUCK10 said:

Canucks one huge big bright spot being Tanev and you want to trade him......to the f#@king oilers of all places. LETS DO IT

Agree. On top of this, maybe you get the 32nd out of Edmonton for Tanev but not a chance at the 4th overall.

6 hours ago, timberz21 said:

Wow, when I see all of our players being traded for 3rd overall, 4th overall, 1st rounder and 2nd rounder, you would think that we are trading Horvat, the Sedins and Demko......but no, we are trading Tanev, Sbisa and Hansen  LOL

Fire JB, hire canuktravella right now!

The funny thing being that Horvat, the Sedins and Demko would not get those returns either.. Maybe packaged all together (forgetting the Sedin's salary, NMC etc) they would get that 4th overall.

Of all the teams in the league, the nucks have the least valuable assets. We will see what JB can do with what he has.

8 hours ago, supermanbieksa said:

1st trade is a big nope from Winnipeg. 

2nd trade could work. 

3rd trade could potentially happen,  but Caps could be in a cap crunch. because they have to resign Johansson, Latta, Wilson and Orlov with 12,7 to work with. So they are not likely to add anyone without dumping some cap. 

4th: I don't think Sbisa has that much value. weak offensivly and his only good attribute is hitting. And he has a pretty bad contract. 

5th Why would they trade away multiple high picks for Dorsett and having a little earlier pick. 

We are really lucky if we are able to sign Ladd and Eriksson with 7mil in cap space. 

jackets have 3rd not jets lol

6 hours ago, Cowichan Canuck said:

thanks cowichan all these posters   think none of our players have any value and dont really know hockey   tanev has a ton of value and oilers needs defence not another high pick.   sbisa maybe we could get late second for him he does have a lil value. hes almost a top 4 dman bit of a tweener  but still a good 3rd pairing dman.   the coyotes would have to overpay if they wanted tkachuk thats why i added the secind the following yr  dorsett was just a cap dump 

1 hour ago, Ronaldoescobar said:

Agree. On top of this, maybe you get the 32nd out of Edmonton for Tanev but not a chance at the 4th overall.

The funny thing being that Horvat, the Sedins and Demko would not get those returns either.. Maybe packaged all together (forgetting the Sedin's salary, NMC etc) they would get that 4th overall.

Of all the teams in the league, the nucks have the least valuable assets. We will see what JB can do with what he has.

oilers need a top four dman  4th overall would be the cost otherwise why would we trade them a dman  

Archived