The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[MAFIA] GOTHAM ( TOWN WINS )

JAY JAY

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

How am I 'hoping' for him to be GK'd? I just want a fair game and it bothers me when people play against the spirit of the game. 

Your reaction is one of being affected negatively by zfetch being confirmed Tp. 

24 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Wow Zfetch we're not allowed to claim our character like that. I'm not surprised you'd do something so greasy tbh. 

God kill incoming. 

It's a fine fine line. The rule explicitly states don't reveal the name. I guess you could say feltchy revealed his name but honestly I didn't even pay much attention to his post until I read your post. 

52 minutes ago, One one two said:

I want @Time Lord's thoughts on this exchange. Blue seems scared and defensive to me.

The way you describe his presence in the thread isn't out of ordinary for him as TP and he acts similarly as mafia, so I can't really read much into that. 

I don't like his responses to you though, so that gives me a slight mafia lean on him.

3 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Your reaction is one of being affected negatively by zfetch being confirmed Tp. 

It's a fine fine line. The rule explicitly states don't reveal the name. I guess you could say feltchy revealed his name but honestly I didn't even pay much attention to his post until I read your post. 

He was very obvious with it imo. Yours was more subtle and I know you weren't intentionally trying to get around the rules but the character names were really not meant to be a part of the game and hinting at them isn't really fair.

Just now, Time Lord said:

Just like how I made it clear that I wanted BJ godkilled last game, as TP?

I have no recollection of such an event but you're most likely Mafia or the psychotic guy this game so you defending BW doesn't surprise me

1 minute ago, fwybwed said:

I dont know his character...by your info do feel that with that info should we vote for him based on his character or should he live? You seem threatened by this though hmmmm

Is this a serious question or are you joking around? I'm genuinely not sure. 

Just now, fwybwed said:

I dont know his character...by your info do feel that with that info should we vote for him based on his character or should he live? You seem threatened by this though hmmmm

He has implied that he is Alfred and is TP therefore no we shouldn't vote for him because a. He is all but confirmed TP and b. He is probably going to be GKed especially since we have been discussing it this last little while so it will just be throw away votes. 

Heres the issue though if he is lying about his role he won't be GKed and if the real Alfred was to say it's me and not him he would be GKed but I guess it would be worth it since that would make zfetch for sure Mafia. But I don't see felchy lying here. 

3 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

I have no recollection of such an event but you're most likely Mafia or the psychotic guy this game so you defending BW doesn't surprise me

That happened literally last game. I was TP. BJ did something against the rules to basically confirm he was TP, and I suggested that he should be godkilled.

So if I just wanted the game to be fair, it's entirely possible that someone else (BW) is doing the same thing...

4 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

The fact that BW never once commented on my points about you TL is pretty telling I am very confident you and him are Mafia team mates

You didn't have any points on me.

5 minutes ago, fwybwed said:

This question is so ridiculous that it makes me think Fwy might be TP. If he was mafia he would likely understand the situation. I guess he could be feigning ignorance though. 

1 minute ago, Time Lord said:

That happened literally last game. I was TP. BJ did something against the rules to basically confirm he was TP, and I suggested that he should be godkilled.

So if I just wanted the game to be fair, it's entirely possible that someone else (BW) is doing the same thing...

You didn't have any points on me.

Except for all of your scummy ass posts. Basically only posting to say that you wouldn't answer my initial question to begin with. Adding literally zero to the game. You are scum for sure and if this town has any sense you will be hung after BW is

1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

Except for all of your scummy ass posts. Basically only posting to say that you wouldn't answer my initial question to begin with. Adding literally zero to the game. You are scum for sure and if this town has any sense you will be hung after BW is

Are you that confident in your read on me that you actually want me lynched in round one? 

1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

My posts have made sense.

Your posts have been way scummier than mine.

I'll gladly add "zero" to the game instead of making it look like I'm adding a lot with half my posts making no sense.

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

Are you that confident in your read on me that you actually want me lynched in round one? 

Because of your reaction to zfetch confirming he's TP, yes. If zfetch is to be GKed though in reality I should be too. Read my posts and from the beginning and you can figure out who I am np. I talked with JJ about this and in fact told him I violated the spirit of his rule and he should GK me. He had hoped no one else would do what I did and didn't want to kill me. 

I did explain how his rule was a very difficult one to enforce and that safe claims should have been given to the Mafia to prevent mass soft claiming. By the letter of his rule neither zfetch or myself broke it. But the spirit of his rule was broken by me and moreso by zfetch.

2 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

Vote Aladeen

The town is dumb and will guaranteed lose if we don't lynch him!!!!!!!11

:rolleyes: Give it up you've been outted bud. Go ahead and hang me I don't care, with zfetch and I likely being GKed this game is probably over already. Bottom line is I am just as confirmed Tp as zfetch is. So chalk up your vote to the cherry on top of your already ridiculously scummy game.

Archived