The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[MAFIA] GOTHAM ( TOWN WINS )

JAY JAY

6 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

I'm not answering that because it's anti-TP and you know that. You're openly special hunting ITT and if you were TP I doubt you would do this.

Not sure why the last part is even worth saying. 

Reading that post, falcon looks awful. A quote tells a thousand words, give or take any number of words.

3 hours ago, fwybwed said:

I see a lot of posts to talk on but Dral and Al seem to pass right by it. Dral has mentioned a certain whale a couple of times but not even one "F" given... lol

I don't know what it is but it seems to playful to me....not that we are not allowed to have fun B) but it seems forced.

Along with BW's vote now question later tactic is leading. And then to soft claim with no real explanation. Or reason to....

Vote: BW

That's all stuff I do as town. Are you actually saying you don't recall me doing the 'vote first ask questions later' before? I do that pretty much EVERY game as town and for good reason. 

How do you know I have no reason to soft claim??

It seems like you just want to argue with me and call me out every game but you're only embarrassing yourself. 

FWIW BJ did look pretty defensive in that interaction. I'll think I can put BJ and 112 as very unlikely scum teammates. 

TL and AV have both been really lacking in presence. AV is almost TWTBW with how scummy he's being. I'm not too sure but I feel like he would try to make himself look townier if he were scum. 

Falcon should be an easy choice right now and I'm surprised more players aren't seeing what I'm seeing. 

11 minutes ago, One one two said:

Good. I didn't want to argue semantics to begin with and you were the one to bring them into the discussion.

I make sense and we both know it. Why play stupid?

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer. I seriously had no idea what correlation you were making between my supposed  "outside play/authoritarian TP" and the follow up of me asking you for an example.  

Dral has a better argument of voting for Aladeen because Batman isn't his favorite superhero than you.

Woh.

Caffeine and intense workouts= magical stuff. Be back in like. Hours.

Although I still kinda sorta stand by my idea of Aladeen being mafia, game aside, what a lad. Like who could ever vote for him. 

Also, oo, I think you could hint towards your character so uh.

Act 4 Scene 5? Nurses first few lines? Romeo and Juliet. The extinct word that is used in relation to sleep.

That's my hint. Cya guys soon.

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer. I seriously had no idea what correlation you were making between my supposed  "outside play/authoritarian TP" and the follow up of me asking you for an example.  

Dral has a better argument of voting for Aladeen because Batman isn't his favorite superhero than you.

Your implication that I hadn't read the thread well was standoffish and it was intended to give off an air of boldness. Why do you care to look bold or in charge? It's silly.

3 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

Woh.

Caffeine and intense workouts= magical stuff. Be back in like. Hours.

Although I still kinda sorta stand by my idea of Aladeen being mafia, game aside, what a lad. Like who could ever vote for him. 

Sirens. All I hear are sirens. Loud sirens. A cacophony.

I dont care about past games....they

will not sway my judgement in this game...if you need to use past games to help pressume your side of the fence....then maybe you need to up your game...Again I dont care about past games...lets call this the MH factor. :lol: ;)

7 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

And you're aware that your second paragraph is hyperbole and that those are inherently anti-TP.

11 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Wow Zfetch we're not allowed to claim our character like that. I'm not surprised you'd do something so greasy tbh. 

God kill incoming. 

Where does it say that it says you can't reveal names?

1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

Where does it say that it says you can't reveal names?

WARNING: DO NOT REVEAL YOUR CHARACTER'S NAME.

It is forbidden to reveal this information in the game thread.

Zfetch made it VERY obvious who his character is and it's totally against the spirit of the game. I really hate that type of thing because it puts the host in a tough spot. 

Maybe that was a bit much yes, but that being said BWs reaction to it is very scummy.

unvote; vote BW 

its obvious now zfetch is town. I don't like this rule and think safe claims should have been used or the Mafia can kill if they know the character names a couple of times. In reality why even include character names if people are punished for using them? Makes no sense. I should be GKed too then btw. 

Anyways you hoping for a TP to be GKed is very scummy

2 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Maybe that was a bit much yes, but that being said BWs reaction to it is very scummy.

unvote; vote BW 

its obvious now zfetch is town. I don't like this rule and think safe claims should have been used or the Mafia can kill if they know the character names a couple of times. In reality why even include character names if people are punished for using them? Makes no sense. I should be GKed too then btw. 

Anyways you hoping for a TP to be GKed is very scummy

How am I 'hoping' for him to be GK'd? I just want a fair game and it bothers me when people play against the spirit of the game. 

Archived