The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[MAFIA] GOTHAM ( TOWN WINS )

JAY JAY

One of Baka/AV is likely mafia.

Baka had a strong nonchalant entrance, and AV is playing too cautiously with his words.

In regards to the BW/Falcon thing, Falcon's responses are likely to indicate that he is mafia if BW isn't. 

Otherwise, BW is a suspect.

Well, really any scenario, BW is suspect.

BJ is playing up. Not quite sure what, but he's playing up. 

This mafia list for all intents and purposes should deviate within one or two of the median amount of mafia.

Re: Falcon

I see a scenario where he is special hunting in the thread and is Mafia.  One thing I remember he's done as Mafia is allow for teammates to bus him for credit, especially early in he game. With all the talk that he's been busy with work/lack of sleep (which I buy), perhaps he is making himself an obvious candidate for the lynch.

--

I'm not sure I appreciate Zfetch suddenly becoming on-topic.

3 minutes ago, JAY JAY said:

VOTE COUNT

BW - ( 2 ) - Zfetch, Dral

BJ - ( 1 ) - 112

Z  -  ( 1 ) - AV

TL - ( 1 ) - Alad

Fal - ( 2 ) - BJ, BW

You must be new to hosting.... and still excited... loving the updated vote counts... soon you'll log on and be like "damn, I hope someone has done this for me"

14 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

What do you think about Baka and Falcon so far?

Not sure on Baka...

But Falcon that is some damning evidence about the MK and Im going to read more from the beginning. Could he have meant "lynch" we don't know. That would be the only word that would fit there in his comment. Reading on.....:mellow:

I found BW's post odd, and I still do...he still hasn't given any reason for why he'd soft-claim so quickly, & he's a really good player, why would he make himself a Mafia target so early? Then he calls on the Doc to save him, which is also weird cuz' didn't he just soft-claim that role?

I just don't get why he'd do it, & he hasn't said why (despite being asked several times).

Now he says 112 is Scum cuz' she's not playing like her usual TP self? Pot calling the kettle black IMO.

3 hours ago, Dral said:

Baka, M&H, #Nucks need to say more stuff...

that's all I got... oh and Aladeen is mafia, prolly 1 of AV or fetchy...

the fat whale also needs to die... this one is personal ;)

OMG you're so obviously sober, knock back a couple (or 10) reread the thread (particularly my posts) and get your head back in the game. 

Archived