1 hour ago, JAY JAY said:

VOTE COUNT

BW     - ( 1 ) - fwy

BJ       - ( 1 ) - 112

Zfetch  -  ( 1 ) - AV

TL        - ( 1 ) - Alad

Falcon  - ( 2 ) - BJ, BW

Alad     - ( 2 ) - Dral, Zfetch

I know its alot to ask JJ but can you do that vote unvote thing you did last game to? If not thats cool.

1 minute ago, fwybwed said:

I know its alot to ask JJ but can you do that vote unvote thing you did last game to? If not thats cool.

Sorry, but no. I did those as a player.

I see no reason to do that as GM.

It is a lot of work and as GM, I'm not following the game that close.

And maybe I haven't been paying attention, but Blue hasn't done much to make me think he's TP and certainly not our emerging leader at this time. He's just writing his posts like he's outside the game or as if he has real TP authority in it when that's not the case. I do the same thing when I am scum sometimes.

1 minute ago, One one two said:

And maybe I haven't been paying attention, but Blue hasn't done much to make me think he's TP and certainly not our emerging leader at this time. He's just writing his posts like he's outside the game or as if he has real TP authority in it when that's not the case. I do the same thing when I am scum sometimes.

Give me an example of when I've done this. Please tell me you have read the thread thoroughly.

Please don't follow up with a post questioning my methods or meaning or other dumb semantics, by the way. I'm sure anyone reading my thoughts knows what I'm trying to explain and can evaluate it on their own. You'll just make yourself look more aggressive when there's no reason to be.

8 hours ago, fwybwed said:

Not sure on Baka...

But Falcon that is some damning evidence about the MK and Im going to read more from the beginning. Could he have meant "lynch" we don't know. That would be the only word that would fit there in his comment. Reading on.....:mellow:

Why wouldn't you just ask him to clarify? Seems like you're not genuinely scum hunting. 

7 hours ago, falcon45ca said:

I found BW's post odd, and I still do...he still hasn't given any reason for why he'd soft-claim so quickly, & he's a really good player, why would he make himself a Mafia target so early? Then he calls on the Doc to save him, which is also weird cuz' didn't he just soft-claim that role?

I just don't get why he'd do it, & he hasn't said why (despite being asked several times).

Now he says 112 is Scum cuz' she's not playing like her usual TP self? Pot calling the kettle black IMO.

I'm not answering that because it's anti-TP and you know that. You're openly special hunting ITT and if you were TP I doubt you would do this.

Not sure why the last part is even worth saying. 

9 minutes ago, One one two said:

This post would be a good example, and no I have not.

You know what? That's exactly what he's doing. He's playing dumb. How can anyone think this post makes no sense when read in the context of the two preceding it? It is perfectly sensible.

1 minute ago, One one two said:

Don't play dumb w/ me.

We're done here. I'll let you tunnel on your own. Im not arguing petty semantics with you anymore. 

For the record, I respect you as a player and veteran member here, but don't ever tell me how to play.

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

We're done here. I'll let you tunnel on your own. Im not arguing petty semantics with you anymore. 

For the record, I respect you as a player and veteran member here, but don't ever tell me how to play.

Good. I didn't want to argue semantics to begin with and you were the one to bring them into the discussion.

I make sense and we both know it. Why play stupid?

Archived