The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Pokemon Go - Android / iOS

28 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

i hate you. i'm still like 46 candies away

lol

i'm conflicted though because ive never had a ghastly that was very high CP. i'm sorta worried about wasting all my ghastly candies on a potentially low evolved gengar ;\

9 minutes ago, GLASSJAW said:

lol

i'm conflicted though because ive never had a ghastly that was very high CP. i'm sorta worried about wasting all my ghastly candies on a potentially low evolved gengar ;\

anything above 300 for gastly, you'll probably up with a 1200+ gengar, which is pretty sick. the haunter i have in the wings right now is at 600 cp and should probably be 1000-1200 gengar-- maybe more if a 500 cp eevee can be 1250 flareon

Edited by Twilight Sparkle

8 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

anything above 300 for gastly, you'll probably up with a 1200+ gengar, which is pretty sick. the haunter i have in the wings right now is at 600 cp and should probably be 1000-1200 gengar-- maybe more if a 500 cp eevee can be 1250 flareon

do you remember what your 600cp haunter evolved from? which cp ghastly was it?

8 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

it was 330ish. i remember it being one of the highest cp gastlys i've seen to date and i just went for it. any other gastly i've seen since then was under 200

i see some dude on reddit has a 440 Ghastly, and that's pretty remarkable. i'd probably do something illegal for that

but my 308 is the highest i've personally seen. i probably need like 20 more candies anyway so hopefully one of them is a jackpot find

Just now, GLASSJAW said:

i see some dude on reddit has a 440 Ghastly, and that's pretty remarkable. i'd probably do something illegal for that

but my 308 is the highest i've personally seen. i probably need like 20 more candies anyway so hopefully one of them is a jackpot find

unless that guy's like level 30, i'd do illegal stuff to XD but 308's pretty respectable. if you dont find anything after 150 candies, just roll with that. you'll still end up with a pretty respectable gengar. ever since i evolved my gastly-- every now and then again, i'll find a roaming haunter, but anything under 600, it's just candy fodder

9 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

evolved an eevee to flareon and at 1272 is my strongest guy XD

4 hours ago, GLASSJAW said:

ooooo boy what a night. perseid meteor shower combined with pokemon hunting.

got a few firsts: onix, pikachu, vulpix. but also got another dratini, a cp 510 psyduck, and a handful of ghastlys (can almost evolve to Gengar now)

2 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

2 hours ago, GLASSJAW said:

do you remember what your 600cp haunter evolved from? which cp ghastly was it?

This game is like a whole new language.

3 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

also, anyone over level 20, do we get any extra goodies at 20, or is it the usual, pokeballs, great balls, hyper potions and raspberries -__-

4 hours ago, GLASSJAW said:

ooooo boy what a night. perseid meteor shower combined with pokemon hunting.

got a few firsts: onix, pikachu, vulpix. but also got another dratini, a cp 510 psyduck, and a handful of ghastlys (can almost evolve to Gengar now)

Gengar is my favorite... I have yet to even encounter Gastly. grrr. lol

5 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

also, anyone over level 20, do we get any extra goodies at 20, or is it the usual, pokeballs, great balls, hyper potions and raspberries -__-

You get a ton of stuff at level 20.

Like 2 lucky eggs, 2 incense, and 2 incubators.  Plus you get ultra balls.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ryanstorm said:

Gengar is my favorite... I have yet to even encounter Gastly. grrr. lol

Metrotown has a lot of them.  One morning I was able snag 4.

I had a 480 cp Gastly which I evolved to a 800+ haunter but the gengar that I got from the subsequent evolve was only 1296.  Kind of disappointing.

On 8/13/2016 at 7:57 AM, DollarAndADream said:

I haven't touched this game in weeks.......

But I think I might get back into it. Played a little bit tonight with some Incenses at home and caught a couple over 500cp. That's never happened before the update....usually my whole Incense brings in like 50cp crap.

Apparently it's best to use incense when you are in a back lane with no Pokemon in your nearby.