The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: La Casa Del Horror

Rate this topic

Zfetch

3 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

I don't mind others making errors in spelling and grammar. I just hold myself to a higher standard, as I am a superior human being.

That makes sense.

Us inferior people should worship you like a god, O mighty radishes! We will do whatever you say.

45 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Scum post. No, seriously, you're just throwing mud at a few people to see if any of it might stick. MH/Kaz in a forced argument? The game has barely begun, I highly doubt the Mafia are faking a stupid argument like that. Nice call out on AV slipped in there too, considering he said he'd be back by the end of the day.

Mafia:

1) Dral

Remainder TBD

If wanting certain people dead early for personal reasons is "throwing mud"...

mud-throw_1585941i.jpg

I forgot how bad you were at this game... probably why the mafia didn't kill you early last game :P

I'd add you to the list of people who should be vig killed early cause when they are TP, they aren't very good but when they are mafia they are too dangerous to let live :P

14 minutes ago, Dral said:

Reveal hidden contents

mud-throw_1585941i.jpg

It actually is. 

Plus, personal reasons shouldn't matter in a game like this. They shouldn't be your thought process.

Waitwaitwait!

Are the personal reasons that they are too deadly to you in the Mafia pm???

I say scum.

Scum list:

1. MH

2. Dral

17 minutes ago, Dral said:

Hide contents

mud-throw_1585941i.jpg

I forgot how bad you were at this game... probably why the mafia didn't kill you early last game :P

I'd add you to the list of people who should be vig killed early cause when they are TP, they aren't very good but when they are mafia they are too dangerous to let live :P

MR is usually pretty helpful even if he's mafia.  He blends in so well that he inadvertently gives us TMI in his spew.  If Of course, the only way to know for sure is to kill him.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

MR is usually pretty helpful even if he's mafia.  He blends in so well that he inadvertently gives us TMI in his spew.  If Of course, the only way to know for sure is to kill him.

Errr... thats what I said... he's a good player when he's mafia... it's when he's TP that he's not a good player... he also obviously has it out for me cause I voted for him last game and almost got him lynched ;)

Just now, JohnLocke said:

So last game we broke MH. Go through the nightfall where MH was lynched lol. 

He's never been the same. 

If he's broken because of a game on the internet than he shouldn't be here.

But that said, I don't think he's broken. I think he's Mafia trying to like a scared tp.

11 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

The whole "too-helpful-to-be-Mafia" worked when you guys were easy to fool. Now you're all smarter than that. It's annoying. I need a new strategy.

1 minute ago, Stamkos said:

But that said, I don't think he's broken. I think he's Mafia trying to like a scared tp.

I think you're giving too much credit.

@Dral I'm still better than you at being TP, considering how well last game went. ;)

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Virtanen87 said:

M&H might have a role where he is forced to act like a crazy man! 

The drunk!

You make yourself as odd as possible to take the focus off of the other Mafia!

2 hours ago, Dral said:

M&H/kaz seems forced... dunno, maybe I'm just stoned... MH is kinda scummy, maybe, dunno you can never read a drunk - I definitely like the idea of Thunderdoming BW and Kryten tho

Virt didn't vote for me first either, so he's definitely mafia.. at the very least he's our MVP so it's no big loss if he dies first...

AV has a convienant aliby to cruse into the 2nd/3rd round under the radar, I'd investigate him first, or someone else quiet, if I was the sheriff... but I'm not, so I wont...

If I was the vig, I kill some of the quiet older  vets... Duce, GFY, KH... none of them are big losses to the TP, but are very stronger players when they are mafia... especially when they aren't contributing...

I think we should have a prop bet on who gets GK'd for inactivity first... make a pool... I'm definitely putting my money on WOATIS

I don't like this. For starters, it's not really scum hunting. "Kinda scummy, maybe, dunno" isn't helpful to anyone, then you follow with saying you are on board with a BW/Kryten Thunderdome? Already? The game has barely started. 

Then you follow that up with trying to get AV in the light of suspicion before he has even done anything, and throw in 3 names for a potential vig kill before any of them have posted?

So to wrap up your post:

Yes to Thunderdoming BW/Kryten

No big deal if Virt dies

Investigate AV 

Vig kill targets Duce/GFY/KH?

How you already mapped this out I have no idea, other than the fact that it looks like you are trying to get big name players eliminated early.

Vote Dral

2 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I don't like this. For starters, it's not really scum hunting. "Kinda scummy, maybe, dunno" isn't helpful to anyone, then you follow with saying you are on board with a BW/Kryten Thunderdome? Already? The game has barely started. 

Then you follow that up with trying to get AV in the light of suspicion before he has even done anything, and throw in 3 names for a potential vig kill before any of them have posted?

So to wrap up your post:

Yes to Thunderdoming BW/Kryten

No big deal if Virt dies

Investigate AV 

Vig kill targets Duce/GFY/KH?

How you already mapped this out I have no idea, other than the fact that it looks like you are trying to get big name players eliminated early.

Vote Dral

Basically the Melania Trump version of my post.

Blue Job pls.

• Upvote 4