The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: La Casa Del Horror

Rate this topic

Zfetch

20 minutes ago, Kryten said:

I am getting such a mafia vibe from Master Radishes it is literally shaking my entire body.......

.....it's either that or the Aladeenis.

Either way, legit scum-read on MR though, not just a Peaches gut-feeling.

If you don't explain why then it's no better than a gut feel imo.

• Like 1

Having not been around for a while, has Dral been the type of player to stir the pot and probe players in the first round? If yes, then his post is (semi) passable but if not it does not look the greatest.

And no, I do not want to Thunderdome BW. It is possible we are teammates so why would I want to (besides the fact that he would frag my ass). Does MH (or Dral for that matter), know something I don't about our affiliations?

5 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Milk is certainly acting scummy and even intentionally scummy so it seems like a fair conclusion for a mafioso to think he's Jester since they would know he isn't mafia. 

I think Flacon brings up a decent point actually. 

Flacon???

You sonofabitch 

unvote vote TL

my first though was that he's putting down a defence in case MH is lynched and flips town

don't know why else he would vote for an apparent jester

1 hour ago, falcon45ca said:

4ish pages of game play...

MH has taken some form of mental laxative and now has verbal diarrhea. Stamkos, get yer head out of MR's buttocks, no need for sycophants. MR is not a superior human being, he's just British. Aladeen posts but  makes no mention of his Aladeenis? That's the real slim shady. Dral seems kinda sober. Kaz's love affair of the terribly unoriginal 5th Harmony is disturbing to the parents of their legions of 12 year old girl fans.

I'll have you know 5H has many hardcore fans above the age of 12 that are at least 10x worse than me

3 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

His further explanation in a later post made more sense as to what he meant, and I think it's fair to consider the point. But I think it's just as easy to see how a TP Time Lord makes the same post if he sees Zfetch's ominous warning about this not being a vanilla game and thinks of a Jester.

Yeah I'm just tin-foiling and won't be putting much stock into that.

3 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Has BJ posted much? I think I've seen like two posts.

He sheeped MR pretty hard when he voted Dral. 

• Like 1
Just now, Beluga Whale said:

If you don't explain why then it's no better than a gut feel imo.

He explained for me.  MR, in my limited experience, would only post a few times in the first round, and usually in summary form. This MR seems to be playing like mafia Toews TBH.

1 minute ago, Kryten said:

He explained for me.  MR, in my limited experience, would only post a few times in the first round, and usually in summary form. This MR seems to be playing like mafia Toews TBH.

It's my day off, and my wife is out all day, so I've literally been sitting at home all day eating chips and leftover curry, waiting for you guys to wake up so we can play. I guarantee my activity plummets in future rounds.

Shut up, I do have a life, I swear. Just not, you know, right now.

4 minutes ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

unvote vote TL

my first though was that he's putting down a defence in case MH is lynched and flips town

don't know why else he would vote for an apparent jester

I'll have you know 5H has many hardcore fans above the age of 12 that are at least 10x worse than me

:lol: Are they all members of NAMBLA?

• Upvote 1
Just now, Master Radishes said:

It's my day off, and my wife is out all day, so I've literally been sitting at home all day eating chips and leftover curry, waiting for you guys to wake up so we can play.  I guarantee my activity plummets in future rounds.

Shut up, I do have a life, I swear. Just not, you know, right now.

Be careful what you wish for :P

At any rate MR, I wouldn't put it past you and Dral to have him post something weak so you can call him out and have him investigated. Perfect set-up if he were a lackey or kingpin (mafia likely have more than one player that flips town in a game like this, so the risk would be worth it).

I don't know if Virt's claim of being Doc is true or not but either way, investigating roles this game should not be contacting their investigations. They should wait for one (and only one for the love of......) tp special to step forward and kickstart an alliance.

7 minutes ago, Kryten said:

At any rate MR, I wouldn't put it past you and Dral to have him post something weak so you can call him out and have him investigated. Perfect set-up if he were a lackey or kingpin (mafia likely have more than one player that flips town in a game like this, so the risk would be worth it).

Do you need some more tinfoil for your hat? It's not like I even called for him to be investigated or anything.

On a different note, why is it likely that the Mafia have more than one player that might flip TP? Obviously we don't know the roles involved, but I don't see how that scenario is 'likely'.

19 minutes ago, Kryten said:

I don't know if Virt's claim of being Doc is true or not but either way, investigating roles this game should not be contacting their investigations. They should wait for one (and only one for the love of......) tp special to step forward and kickstart an alliance.

There is no PMing this game so there is no chance of invest roles contacting their investigations. 

5 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

I don't find TL jester thing scummy.

I wish I was the jester if there is one in this game.

I wish I was mafia this game but instead I am tp. So tp whoever you are, join me and win this game together for each other! 

My god that was an epic rallying speech! You have my noose, my pitchfork and my torch!!! For the TP!!!! 

• Upvote 2
Just now, milk and honey said:

do you have a problem with me saying I want to be mafia. being mafia is defo more fun.

False. Being vanilla TP is the most fun. Nothing to lose, no distractions - you're free to play as hard as you can to solve the game, rather than constantly worry about how you're coming across.

• Upvote 3