The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[MAFIA] - NO FRILLS (The TOWN Wins!!!)

JAY JAY

5 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

He is BWs team mate probably. Gave him an out to change his vote from me. Cause he knows I know he is Mafia. 

If I am MKed BW will be able to talk his way out of a lynch next round. If I get last words he won't. 

I bet BW was actually the one to see it. No one is at all suspicious of how quickly BW changed his vote from me to Stamkos? He doesn't want me hung cause that's the end of the road for him. So either hang me or him.

That doesn't make sense. What I did was basically the opposite.

6 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

He is BWs team mate probably. Gave him an out to change his vote from me. Cause he knows I know he is Mafia. 

If I am MKed BW will be able to talk his way out of a lynch next round. If I get last words he won't. 

I bet BW was actually the one to see it. No one is at all suspicious of how quickly BW changed his vote from me to Stamkos? He doesn't want me hung cause that's the end of the road for him. So either hang me or him.

I still don't understand why you can't just give us whatever you claim to have on BW.

Omg this town is full of potatoes. Look at the Mafia switching away from my vote. They want BW to keep in this as long as possible. They don't want to lynch me anymore. 

Vote Aladeen for the truth! Help me make Mafia great again.

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Regardless of PM Gate, Stamkos is looking wolfy.

Why? 

Just now, Stamkos said:
3 minutes ago, JAY JAY said:

Reminder

I am a stickler for the use of the unvote

Sorry about that guys. Couldn't delete that post

Vote Count

BW             ( 1 ) - Stamkos
AV              ( 2 ) - BJ, Zfetch
Toews        ( 1 ) - Fwy
Fwy            ( 1 ) - Toews
Zfetch        ( 1 ) - Kaz
Aladeen     ( 3 ) - TL, BW, Aladeen

Haven't Voted Yet:

Virtanen87, falcon45ca,
Alain Vigneault, numb3r 16, Kryten

2 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

I still don't understand why you can't just give us whatever you claim to have on BW.

BW is Mafia. That is what I have on him. And after nightfall you will have that too if you just vote for Aladeen! 

Just now, Aladeen said:

BW is Mafia. That is what I have on him. And after nightfall you will have that too if you just vote for Aladeen! 

Are you a jester?

Archived