The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[MAFIA] - NO FRILLS (The TOWN Wins!!!)

JAY JAY

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

This makes no sense considering this game is vanilla. I'm confused.

You won't be after nightfall but my guess will be everyone will be voting for you next round even your Mafia  team mates.

Lynch Aladeen this round.

If he comes up TP and actually has last words against Belupa, we found one.

If he comes up mafia then he's got nothing against Belupa.

If he comes up TP and doesn't say anything, the bluff was a dumb idea given the circumstances and is a deserved lynch. 

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

I'm guessing this is some sort of bluff. 

We'll see. Either you get hung today or I do and if I do you get lynched tomorrow. No sweat off my balls either way. And if you get lynched I probably get MKed so really idgaf which way it goes down. But you may want to keep spinning it however you can in hopes that some might not vote for you next round. 

Just now, Zfetch said:

If he comes up TP and doesn't say anything, the bluff was a dumb idea given the circumstances and is a deserved lynch. 

Do you always talk alot into he first round? Or do u only do that when you're mafia.

1 minute ago, Zfetch said:

This game is vanilla so what possible last words could he have to incriminate me? Don't say sheriff because he'd never do this as sheriff.

I still don't completely know everyone's scum tells, but in my experience, Aladeen is usually TP when he goes crazy. Beluga whale is not playing like a TP would normally play as. BW was aggressive/excited from the start but in the Neopolitan game, BW was calm and cool and TP. Could the early aggressiveness be a Mafia tell?

Just now, Stamkos said:

I still don't completely know everyone's scum tells, but in my experience, Aladeen is usually TP when he goes crazy. Beluga whale is not playing like a TP would normally play as. BW was aggressive/excited from the start but in the Neopolitan game, BW was calm and cool and TP. Could the early aggressiveness be a Mafia tell?

Not to be rude or anything but everything in this post is kind of backwards from how it actually is imo.

15 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

My last words will make it 100% BW is Mafia so I don't mind dying just don't let her talk her way out of a lynch in round 2.

???

If you have something that clearly incriminates BW (highly unlikely with the exception of an investigation), why wait until after nightfall to reveal that? 

1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

Any way see you at nightfall. 

People should vote for BW but if you don't then do vote for me. Don't let BW switch up and say oh well Aladeen is TWTBW. He would prefer I don't have last words.

Tbh I'm starting to think TWTBW because this is a bit over the top for mafia play. 

2 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

This game is vanilla so what possible last words could he have to incriminate me? Don't say sheriff because he'd never do this as sheriff.

Sheriff.

Nah, but who knows. I say we Lynch him since the chances of him being mafia are higher than a TP special.

There still may be a chance he's a special given JJ's last "vanilla" game

Archived