To Canucks

Patrick Laine

To Winnipeg 

Sven Baertschi  + Ben Hutton 2017 1st Rd pick

To Canucks 

Jesse Puljujarvi 

To Edmonton

Brendan Gaunce + Guillaume Brisebois + Luca Sbsia  2017 2nd Rd pick

to think we don't need any upgrades to our team!  Sure my propsAls are little off, but we need to do something or were gonna be the next Edmonton Oilers or Toronto maple leafs team that can't make the playoffs! I'm sorry for trying to upgrade our team sorry for being a die hard knucklehead;) and most importantly! sorry I said! I told you so! when we miss the playoffs yet another year! And perhaps so forth and so forth. Sure getting Eriksson and Rodin is a plus! But we're still not going anywhere without a second line who can actually produce! Instead leaving the Sedin to do all the work like they had the past several years! For fack!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhh so damn frustrating!!!!! Sorry my bad;) I have faith in Benning;) he and staff will figure something out;)

Lol I know I know! But...... We have bunch of swedes already;) why not pick up some Finns:) I know it's Horvat and Baertschi butt! These Finns are gonna be Epic 3 to 5 years from now! Start rebuilding I say!!!!

or fricken get a better second line! 

Only two options y'all!

Just now, Knucks16 said:

Lol I know I know! But...... We have bunch of swedes already;) why not pick up some Finns:) I know it's Horvat and Baertschi butt! These Finns are gonna be Epic 3 to 5 years from now! Start rebuilding I say!!!!

Only two options y'all!

Dude, the point is the idea that those teams would trade those players right now is absurd not to mention all the trades that need to occur to make it happen

Drugs are bad

Why would we set the bar so low and target Laine and PJ when we obviously have the assets to just grab McDavid and say a Crosby or Toews or P. Kane??

Slight revision to make it a little more fair:

To Vancouver Canucks

Patrick laine + Jacob Trouba 

To Winnipeg Jets

Bo Horvat or Alex Edler + Brendan Gaunce aswell a 2017 1st round pick,+ Tanev

To Vancouver Canucks

Jesse Puljujarvi RNH

To Edmonton Oilers

Sven Baertschi + Luca Sbsia + Guillaume Brisebois and a 2017 2nd round pick, + Virtanen

Now excluding what the teams actually need those are closer in value.

Sbisa carries negative value so you have to add more (eat his salary - like 90% if it were possible lol) in any trade hes involved in. Brisebois & Gaunce have little to no value. Edler wont waive so hell be with Vancouver until he retires. 

11 minutes ago, Knucks16 said:

Only two options y'all!

I hope you realize it's not about what we're giving up, rather what we're giving up is not enough to get what you want.. lol

4 minutes ago, MrCanuck94 said:

I hope you realize it's not about what we're giving up, rather what we're giving up is not enough to get what you want.. lol

I guess hey! thought we would have to give up more then what I proposed:) ok scratch the whole idea! Haha one to many tequilas!

Archived