The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

90's Dance Music.

LaBamba

Back in the 90's I was a too cool for school punk rocker macho hockey player with a bada$$ undercut and Pennywise hoodie.  All of this cool guy image melted away when I heard 90's Dance music. I never bought any (cause you had to physically buy music in the 90's) so when I had the honour of hearing it my body would go into a state of rhythmic euphoria. I cherished every beat that pumped through the 12" sub woofer. 

If anyone else had a 90's dance guilty pleasure please share. If you are too young and or don't think 90's dance music is cool, feel free to make fun of me because anyone who likes this crap fully deserves it. 

4 minutes ago, LaBamba said:

Anyone remember this god awful gem 

vocal melody in this song is out of this world. i envy the people who can churn out this ear worm junk like no tomorrow

at the same time, this thread has some of the absolute worst music of the decade - and that's saying a lot

Just now, GLASSJAW said:

vocal melody in this song is out of this world. i envy the people who can churn out this ear worm junk like no tomorrow

at the same time, this thread has some of the absolute worst music of the decade - and that's saying a lot

I think the emptiness of 90's dance music is what makes it great. If I was to compare food to music. 90's dance music would be McDonalds French fries. There is negative nutritional value, getting caught with Both is demoralizing yet, they are undeniably enjoyable. 

Archived