The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bo horvat to centre the 4th line.

cuporbust

19 hours ago, grumpworsley said:

Hansen was working well with them last year. I am not saying Eriksson won't but he just seems to get man handled in front of the net to easily.

Eriksson works well that the National level with them, but I agree, he may not work with them during the regular season where teams are built differently. On a National level, lines are assembled more for speed and less for their ability to punish players over the regular season.

We may be better with someone else out there with them (Hansen) and move Eriksson to a line with larger line mates. I wonder how he would work with Sutter or Horvat? 

2 hours ago, VegasCanuck said:

Eriksson works well that the National level with them, but I agree, he may not work with them during the regular season where teams are built differently. On a National level, lines are assembled more for speed and less for their ability to punish players over the regular season.

We may be better with someone else out there with them (Hansen) and move Eriksson to a line with larger line mates. I wonder how he would work with Sutter or Horvat? 

I think the problem with Eriksson is he's not actually shooting, he's waiting for tap ins. I think he really needs to start ripping the puck.

• 1 month later...
On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 2:44 PM, 5Fivehole0 said:

I think the problem with Eriksson is he's not actually shooting, he's waiting for tap ins. I think he really needs to start ripping the puck.

And what makes you think he can rip it? Not many highlights out there.

Age happens, injuries take longer to heal (if they do), you start feeling your mortality and start thinking of the long term game, you decide when it is time to put out or just be there.

16 million is a lot of reasons to not get screwed up and be able to enjoy it later, after hockey. 

Archived