The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Take A Bow Canada You May Have Saved The World

SabreFan1

Hey Canada is good for something more than Hockey, moose humping, lotsa oil, and maple syrup after all!!!  :lol:

The Ebola vaccine created by Public Health Canada has proven to be 100% effective. 

Now they should be able to eradicate it like they did with small pox.  Once a case pops up, everybody in the chain of contacts would get the vaccine and eventually the virus itself will die with a final victim.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ebola-virus-outbreak/ebola-vaccine-works-study-shows-n699486

Just now, luckylager said:

@SabreFan1, you forgot our Beer. The urine you guys can down there wouldn't pass the Health Canada guidelines for "beer".

What have you guys done for the world lately? Right, the Trump show. Thanks for that, funny stuff. It's not, like, "real" is it? 

You obviously don't remember my post from a few months ago.  The #1 selling beer in Canada is Budweiser.  Obviously Canada loves urine just as much as the USA. 

When I used to go out and drink, my favourite was Labatt Maximum Ice.

1 minute ago, SabreFan1 said:

You obviously don't remember my post from a few months ago.  The #1 selling beer in Canada is Budweiser.  Obviously Canada loves urine just as much as the USA. 

Really? Well, our Budweiser is brewed in Canada and is 5% alc. Regardless, I'm disappointed.

I drank it once, but for cheap canned pee, I prefer Lucky...

4 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

Lol, it seems every country thinks their beer is so special....except maybe  the humble Americans.

Just now, luckylager said:

Really? Well, our Budweiser is brewed in Canada and is 5% alc. Regardless, I'm disappointed.

I drank it once, but for cheap canned pee, I prefer Lucky...

I'll see if I can find my post.  I think Coors is in Canada's Top 3 as well. :sick:

I hope Budweiser is brewed there.  If it had to be shipped, it would end up being yeasty urine... :lol:

Just now, clam linguine said:

Lol, it seems every country thinks their beer is so special....except maybe  the humble Americans.

It depends on where in the USA that you are.  Some people are fine with cheap p*ss water while others prefer imported.

6 minutes ago, Emmetts said:

Im not pro all vaccines but ebola for at risk areas is a good thing. 

But lol at "100%" effective. Nothing is 100% effective ever. 

When used correctly and effectively they are.  That's why people getting smallpox and polio is very rare in the 1st world.

The same thing will happen with Ebola.  Since outbreaks are nearly exclusively in Africa and people usually die very quickly from it, it is very possible that the whole virus will become extinct.  Except for labs and Universities that will hold onto samples of it.

Nice to hear.  

Been looking for a clip from a Bill Maher show where a Right-Wing policy wonk stated that Canada's Health Care system can't innovate.  But I guess if he ignored everything else Canada has done for health care he'll probably ignore this too.

17 hours ago, SabreFan1 said:

When used correctly and effectively they are.  That's why people getting smallpox and polio is very rare in the 1st world.

The same thing will happen with Ebola.  Since outbreaks are nearly exclusively in Africa and people usually die very quickly from it, it is very possible that the whole virus will become extinct.  Except for labs and Universities that will hold onto samples of it.

Lol hard again, at some things are 100% effective. 

18 hours ago, SabreFan1 said:

This is good and all, but what about a vaccine for the coming ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE? :lol:

20 hours ago, SabreFan1 said:

Sounds like you've got eradication and extinction mixed up.  

Archived