The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Anton Rodin | RW/LW

b3.

He scored in his second preseason game as well and he has another game today on August 20. There is also an article on him on the Brynas website

http://translate.google.ca/translate?hl=en...l%3Den%26sa%3DG

OK, totally off-topic, so my apologies:

Going on the Brynäs IF website and seeing that Rödin and company play at Läkerol Arena gave me these insane cravings for the candies of my childhood:

4_brands_lakerol.jpg

Anybody know of a shop in Vancouver that sells Läkerol and other Scandinavian candies?

Have to love these as well (if only for the name and packaging):

p_320.jpg

EDIT: Just to be clear, I'm looking for a shop I can actually walk into and make a purchase in person. I already know how to get mail order over the internet or packages posted from my family back in the old country but was hoping someone here in Vancouver has a shop carrying an assortment of Scandinavian sweets.

Edited by SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME

Going on the Brynäs IF website and seeing that Rödin and company play at Läkerol Arena gave me these insane cravings for the candies of my childhood:

4_brands_lakerol.jpg

Anybody know of a shop in Vancouver that sells Läkerol and other Scandinavian candies?

p_320.jpg

EDIT: Just to be clear, I'm looking for a shop I can actually walk into and make a purchase in person. I already know how to get mail order over the internet or packages posted from my family back in the old country but was hoping someone here in Vancouver has a shop carrying an assortment of Scandinavian sweets.

I hate the black ones. :lol:

It sounds like his minutes have decreased. With three goals in four games, you'd think they'd want him out there more. They are preseason games, maybe they want to look at some other players? Maybe he needs to work on his defensive game? Still, three goals in four games is very promising.

Here you go, Anton's goal was an Empty Net Goal but a goal is a goal.

Gains against Gnaget

Only pre-season match at hemmais ended with numerically clear victory when Magnus Kahnberg nätade for the first time in them red-yellow desert.

2009-08-27

Leksands IF - AIK IF 5-1 (1-0, 3-1, 1-0)

Period 1

1-0 08.16 Eero Somervuori (Andreas Dackell, Stephen Dixon) PP1

Period 2

1-1 20.52 Johan Ryno (David Engblom) EQ

2-1 23.05 Jakob Silfverberg (Sebastian Lauritzen, Mads Hansen) EQ

3-1 24.46 Magnus Kahnberg (Ove Molin, Jonathan Granström) EQ

4-1 31.13 Sebastian Lauritzen (Jakob Silfverberg, Mads Hansen) EQ

Period 3

5-1 58.58 Anton Rodin (Alexander Sundström, Lars Jonsson) ENG

Shots: 28-32

Utv.min: 20-18

Attendance: approximately 2,000

Edited by bieksa3-

It sounds like his minutes have decreased. With three goals in four games, you'd think they'd want him out there more. They are preseason games, maybe they want to look at some other players? Maybe he needs to work on his defensive game? Still, three goals in four games is very promising.

Rookies REALLY have to earn time in the SEL. For example, in H.Sedin's first season with Modo he had 1 goal and 5 points in 39 games.

4_brands_lakerol.jpg

p_320.jpg

Why don't you try Ikea? They have a swedeshop/bistro with tons of that kind of stuff.

4_brands_lakerol.jpg

p_320.jpg

You should try Wine Gums.