The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jay Onrait coming back to TSN?

Honeydews

On February 23, 2017 at 9:05 PM, stonecoldstevebernier said:

I saw a tweet today that said something like "TSN to bring back Jay/Dan to compete against Tim and Sid??"

They won't have to try very hard to do that... Tim and Sid are painful to watch and their commercials are instant mute material. I was always pretty neutral about Onrait and O'Toole but this should be a slam dunk decision for TSN.

tim and sid actually good  roger's allows them to say anything even if it bashing them from not giving the jays money. TSN will probably restrict them to stuff

So pumped to have them back! They are a Canadian treasure and should be kept up here. Also happy that Natasha and Kate will still be kept in the mix, as I enjoy their work as well and i hate when someone gains a job back at the expense of someone else

FYI @tvnatasha & I will still be doing SC in the morning... along with @JayOnrait and @otoolethehobo rocking their new show! #5channels

On 23/02/2017 at 9:05 PM, stonecoldstevebernier said:

I saw a tweet today that said something like "TSN to bring back Jay/Dan to compete against Tim and Sid??"

They won't have to try very hard to do that... Tim and Sid are painful to watch and their commercials are instant mute material. I was always pretty neutral about Onrait and O'Toole but this should be a slam dunk decision for TSN.

Couldn't agree more. Tim and Sid are painful to watch.  They try so hard to be funny and fail.  As you said their add spots are even worse.  I always change the channel when they are on.  

Would love to watch Jay and Dan.

• 2 months later...

Archived