The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

MaFiA - Choco-latte-coo-coo-for-coco-puff! [Game ON!]

Rate this topic

Dral

Vote J-23

For the crime of:

bugged the regime in the GDT last evening and your Duce said they would pop in here, but your magnificent leader did not pop in here and then J-23 didn't apply any heat to the regime for not popping in.... here.

So anyways, a TP would be more aggressive in that situation whereas a mafioso may hesitate.

2 hours ago, ilduce39 said:

Vote J-23

For the crime of:

bugged the regime in the GDT last evening and your Duce said they would pop in here, but your magnificent leader did not pop in here and then J-23 didn't apply any heat to the regime for not popping in.... here.

So anyways, a TP would be more aggressive in that situation whereas a mafioso may hesitate.

Mr. Mussolini, the reason I didn't apply any heat was because you are a very dangerous man, and I didn't want to mess with you. I'm a TP.

2 hours ago, Zfetch said:

I'd look into DM and Falcon being a part of the team casually sneaking in the middle of the round with nothing important and nothing to signal they're town.

Unvote; Vote DM

Could apply to anybody this game.

Four of the most experienced players haven't helped the Town much.

1 minute ago, J-23 said:

What does CFD mean and why do you keep accusing me? 

CFD = Chinese Fire Drill.

I'm not convinced that you are TP.

Don't take it personal, I'm not convinced anyone is TP other than me.

There are other TP out there, but who they are is always the tough question.

There really isn't a scenario where I'm mafia because I likely would have been more attentive to the vote count and broken a tie or whatever JJ was saying that I didn't do.

DM's post was a ruse because he hasn't even done anything since then to help the town (if that's his faction).

And something's off with JJ this game.  He's willing to vote for pretty much everybody it seems, which as we know, is convenient when mafia and more so when it's a small game.

1 minute ago, Alain Vigneault said:

There really isn't a scenario where I'm mafia because I likely would have been more attentive to the vote count and broken a tie or whatever JJ was saying that I didn't do.

DM's post was a ruse because he hasn't even done anything since then to help the town (if that's his faction).

And something's off with JJ this game.  He's willing to vote for pretty much everybody it seems, which as we know, is convenient when mafia and more so when it's a small game.

Oh come on AV.

We all know mafia doesn't pay attention to the thread, because they don't have to.

Which post? The one where he mentioned the BS Thunder dome thing and voted you.

Ok, I'll bite. What is off about my game?

Willing to vote for everybody?

I've voted for 2 people and gave reasons.

I've been more active in the thread than anyone else.