The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia - Pike's Place Market Murder [MAFIA WIN!] - New Game Sign up in Progress

T-rex930

55 minutes ago, JohnLocke said:

Anyone can "align" with the doc and confirm the PM. How does that make him 90% TP? 

So what you are saying is that BW is not necessarily TP because of that.

I suppose you are right, but I assumed a greater TP % than I originally had given BW based on that alignment.

I had 75% and I have nothing yet (other than my paranoia) to change that without the possible alignment.

Either way, for now, BW remains in my TP pool.

Thanks JL, as if I needed to doubt myself even more.

21 minutes ago, DoughtysCheck said:

So essentially you are voting me out for reading the thread and not replying ? If thats what classify you as being mafia, TL and rocksterh8 has barely posted in the thread at all.

Armbar has barely posted any substance. All he posted was random quirky one liners and bandwagon onto someone.

I haven't made a vote yet, I'm trying to narrow down mafia suspects.

I don't think I've ever been able to get a feel on TL. If I really believed the no to little posting was a true mafia tell,

all and any of my lists would contain nothing but them. There is just as good a reason to remain quiet for some.

TL is in neither pool at the moment. Maybe it's time to look closer at him. Go for it DC.

rocksterh8 has said he is unable to play. If this is true, he will likely be GK'd and will not be a factor.

Hopefully he is not TP.

Armbar for me remains in the TP pool for the reasons stated.

Yes, it is just a feel, but it is a strong one.

1 minute ago, JAY JAY said:

I haven't made a vote yet, I'm trying to narrow down mafia suspects.

I don't think I've ever been able to get a feel on TL. If I really believed the no to little posting was a true mafia tell,

all and any of my lists would contain nothing but them. There is just as good a reason to remain quiet for some.

TL is in neither pool at the moment. Maybe it's time to look closer at him. Go for it DC.

rocksterh8 has said he is unable to play. If this is true, he will likely be GK'd and will not be a factor.

Hopefully he is not TP.

Armbar for me remains in the TP pool for the reasons stated.

Yes, it is just a feel, but it is a strong one.

Its quite suspicious TL pops in when his name gets brought up in the discussion. How convenient he shows up right as people start to vote for him and makes his 1 post of really non substance a round. Makes it seem like he was anonymous lurking?

15 minutes ago, DoughtysCheck said:

Its quite suspicious TL pops in when his name gets brought up in the discussion. How convenient he shows up right as people start to vote for him and makes his 1 post of really non substance a round. Makes it seem like he was anonymous lurking?

There was only one vote on him at the time he showed up and voted Diesel. Even gave a reason.

Diesel immediately dropped the retaliatory vote on TL.

How do you do that?

1 hour ago, DoughtysCheck said:

Pretty weak reason to vote me out. I'm not a polarizing player in this game so if there is no discussion (which there hasn't been in round 2), I'm not going to try to force one

I think we should actually be looking at TimeLord who hasn't contributed at all

1 hour ago, diesel_3 said:

Well, the 1st round was horrible for the TP, Maybe the guys pushing the night 1 votes are Mafia.

They start to team up and get a few stragglers, they start to snowball.

Diesel says he's played mafia before but I don't know how experienced he is. In my experience, new players tend to never interact with their teammates in the thread.

If Diesel is experienced enough I could still see them being mafia teammates. At the moment they're my top two suspects.

18 minutes ago, JAY JAY said:

There was only one vote on him at the time he showed up and voted Diesel. Even gave a reason.

Diesel immediately dropped the retaliatory vote on TL.

How do you do that?

I was talking about when I started a discussion about TL whose not posting when he usually is active in past mafia games, not necessarily because there were only 1 vote on him. That got some (?) people thinking and suspicious about his behavior? Then he shows up all of a sudden.

I am not saying he's lurking, I said "it seems" to be suggesting that it could be coincidence that throughout a 24 hour day, right when we start talking about TL, he comes on.

10 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

Diesel says he's played mafia before but I don't know how experienced he is. In my experience, new players tend to never interact with their teammates in the thread.

If Diesel is experienced enough I could still see them being mafia teammates. At the moment they're my top two suspects.

why do you think i'm a suspect? because I accused you?

10 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

I played once or twice when it very first started.

I'm actually a terrible player at this kind of stuff, but it's fun.

44 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

You are also dumb as a sack of potatoes.

Potatoes are the reason we're not winning as town.

Unvote MR; Vote Armbar

Amazing vote as usual Zfetch!

Guys we're not lynching DC. Pick someone else. That is if anyone is here and cares.

3 minutes ago, DoughtysCheck said:

why do you think i'm a suspect? because I accused you?

It's basically for what people have already said

Your response to Armbar's joke, giving a reason for inactivity yesterday when MR was specifically asking about lurking today.

Also your point against me is kind of flawed, I've been called out quite a bit throughout the game by J23 and Armbar but wasn't there to say anything then. So my timing isn't really convenient like you're suggesting.

1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

Sup bros

Reading through now. Someone wanna toss me cliffs real quick?

I haven't seen a single hot take.

I got paranoid when the DC wagon picked up too easily for my liking.

You're still a blob of shortening.

Archived