The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Revolution - game (finally) over; Mafia win

Master Radishes

@Go Faulk Yourself That's fair. I was thinking that you MKed AV once no one voted for him, but your angle makes a lot more sense. You're right that you've been pretty TP all game.

I should probably say now so that the mafia can't claim a victory - I'm the remaining lover.

If you really are TP GFY, that means that J23 and BJ are the mafia.

We can lynch J23, I can SK BJ now that AV has died, and we'll win.

1 hour ago, thejazz97 said:

@Go Faulk Yourself That's fair. I was thinking that you MKed AV once no one voted for him, but your angle makes a lot more sense. You're right that you've been pretty TP all game.

I should probably say now so that the mafia can't claim a victory - I'm the remaining lover.

If you're SK then its game over if you lynch me...so either you didn't plan that out properly or you're Mafia.

There is no way you can win together lol. Read the Mafia rule books. Only one team can win. Y'all are trippin, if you really SK you would put your vote on a Mafia player .

Either this is a slip or Jazz doesn't know what he saying.

And..I'm talking to myself in the last round. Anyways Jazz is Mafia, I'm the last TP so I have no chance in winning this. The only person who can win this is SK, so which ever one of GFY or BJ is SK will have a small chance of winning this, but Mafia have the best chance...

2 hours ago, J-23 said:

There is no way you can win together lol. Read the Mafia rule books. Only one team can win. Y'all are trippin, if you really SK you would put your vote on a Mafia player .

I thought if we both survived, we won. At least @Go Faulk Yourself (or @Blue Jay 22, if GFY really is mafia. I don't think he is) can help stop the mafia from winning.

27 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Also Jazz was lurking earlier but didn't say anything or respond to me in the thread. I have screenshots, where it shows him recently browsing.

Yeah. I was at work and couldn't type anything before I lost internet connection. 

2 hours ago, J-23 said:

@Go Faulk Yourself How are Jazz's post not scummy at all. It reads scum all over it. If you vote me then you're Mafia as well for sure as well. I've been cleared as TP for a a while, Ive actually found evidence on votes like Aladeen.

And I called out Zfetch from the beginning, giving reasons why to vote him. 

Of course you'd call me mafia - there's no other way you could win without taking me out. 

I really don't think GFY is mafia, but I'm fairly certain you are.

3 hours ago, thejazz97 said:

Read this post..nuff' said. Lmfao it reads scum all over it but I have no chance of winning so you guys can discuss this out. @Go Faulk Yourself If you're going to believe this post then you might be more of a noob than me.

Jazz. I'm the last remaining TP. For you to win you have to pick who will submit the kill, as it's most likely the best case scenario is a tie Lynch here. 

Again, I'll vote when I get home after re-reading but since I do believe what you say here. Don't lock in your vote by the way (although it doesn't really matter). 

The main reason I believe J23 is Mafia and not a lover is that 1), his reaction at this last nightfall seemed very forced to me and 2), he would have a much better chance lying as a lover than a TP here.

Again if you look at the game I played Jazz, it's incredibly TP. I personally believed you played a TP game I think since RD 3? I was skeptical of you in rd 2 but I remember you did something that basically cleared you from being Mafia.

Anyways I do need to go. I'll be back to vote later and say my final thoughts. Make the right choice on kill submission Jazz.

Archived