The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Revolution - game (finally) over; Mafia win

Master Radishes

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

I think its fair to say that 1 of GFY/J23 is mafia. Why Jazz wasn't pondering this when both were trying to appeal to him and vice versa is also a little worrying. 

I know this statement is broad considering the number of players left, but for the non mafia still alive, it may help narrow down their mafia team combinations. For example, I don't think a J23/GFY mafia team is a strong possibility, due to both claiming the same role. I would think the mafia would have that coordinated before approaching this round, because now we know 1 of them is lying.

47 minutes ago, Go Faulk Yourself said:

The main reason I'll say I'm not really challenging his claim is because I am very confident in my own claim, but despite all that, pleading that you're TP at this stage is... Quite pointless? We all suspect eachother. At this point it's about what you've done to show that you are said amount of scummy. 

Anyways, I'm going to do what I'm confident in doing, and Vote J-23

I don't expect to change this. I'm very certain he is Mafia. The way he acted as he was accused is similar to Aladeen when cornered like a racoon at first this round. 

I don't expect to win as the sole TP, because lol, it's impossible for me now, but i want the SK to win. So I refuse to vote out Jazz because I do believe he is the SK fully. No-one else has attempted to make a claim that they are the SK, and I think the way he went about it gives him the best odds at this point if I understand what is going to happen tonight correctly.

Jazz claim on SK could be true, but the way he ended of his post was scummy in my opinion. "And we'll win." Jazz is clearly playing you, as he has played this game before and knows that the TP and SK can't win together. @Master Radishes Can TP and SK win together?

7 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Jazz claim on SK could be true, but the way he ended of his post was scummy in my opinion. "And we'll win." Jazz is clearly playing you, as he has played this game before and knows that the TP and SK can't win together. @Master Radishes Can TP and SK win together?

Again, if you are TP, then why are you trying to reason with GFY and go after jazz? You both can't be TP. 

You and GFY don't make sense to me :mellow:

10 minutes ago, Go Faulk Yourself said:

I already know SK and TP cannot win together. I would much rather the SK win over the Mafia. That is why I am siding with Jazz. There is no chance the TP win this game anymore. That was lost as of last round when we voted out DC.

I pretty much just said this..

Just now, J-23 said:

I pretty much just said this..

Yet you're asking MR, who by the way, won't be back until nightfall, so that's pointless.

I didn't find what Jazz said at all "scummy". I'm pretty sure he just didn't type out what he meant to say properly.

Also, BJ please stop playing the middle ground. I know you're trying to deflect here so that when Jazz uses his SK tonight, he doesn't target you as you submit the kill.

4 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Again, if you are TP, then why are you trying to reason with GFY and go after jazz? You both can't be TP. 

You and GFY don't make sense to me :mellow:

It's cause I don't know which one of you or GFY is Lover, I am leaning towards GFY but I think he doesn't want let it out because he wants to survive. I've went back and looked through the thread, and GFY hasn't gotten too involved but is posting and saying some opinions.  Then I also don't think you BJ are Mafia, so I don't know. 

3 minutes ago, Go Faulk Yourself said:

Yet you're asking MR, who by the way, won't be back until nightfall, so that's pointless.

I didn't find what Jazz said at all "scummy". I'm pretty sure he just didn't type out what he meant to say properly.

Also, BJ please stop playing the middle ground. I know you're trying to deflect here so that when Jazz uses his SK tonight, he doesn't target you as you submit the kill.

I'm not convinced of Jazz actually. I don't see why you immediately believed the first hard claim you saw. 

5 minutes ago, Go Faulk Yourself said:

Not really if worst comes to worst, we could extend the round, chat for a bit, then lock in our votes then MR will end the game..

23 minutes ago, J-23 said:

I'm pretty sure they can't, and this might be my bias coming through, but I'd much prefer a SK win to a mafia win, even if I'm 3P.

Right now, you and BJ are the only ones I'd consider for lynching - but I'm more certain of you being mafia than I am of BJ.

GFY has been towny all game - apart from the AV vote, there's been nothing that's casted any doubt on him being TP. If GFY is actually mafia, he's done an extremely good job of it.

Also, I'm sure the mafia already envisioned a tying scenario. There's little risk for them claiming a role because with their numbers, if worse comes to worse, they can just stack the numbers and make sure they don't get lynched while the real SK guesses who is placing the lynch on them. 

You would think an SK would also keep that in mind as well rather than hard claim immediately in the new round since the best chance for TP/3P to win rests solely on their survival.

The only thing that's holding me back from re-voting (and locking it in) is the fact J23 has walked the line back from "Jazz is mafia" to "He could be the SK".

It's something that's making me think he might be town, but he still pops up at the top of the scum list for me.

That being said, GFY is right in that the rest of this round will just be roundabout discussion... but we could also see a mafia (or both?) revealed if we give them enough rope to hang themselves.

6 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

The only thing that's holding me back from re-voting (and locking it in) is the fact J23 has walked the line back from "Jazz is mafia" to "He could be the SK".

It's something that's making me think he might be town, but he still pops up at the top of the scum list for me.

That being said, GFY is right in that the rest of this round will just be roundabout discussion... but we could also see a mafia (or both?) revealed if we give them enough rope to hang themselves.

Please provide some reasoning or evidence on how I am Mafia.

3 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Please provide some reasoning or evidence on how I am Mafia.

Process of elimination, which is why I currently don't have my vote on you.

I have to do dishes soon here, but I can go back through the thread and quote up some posts if you want.

But I'm the SK. That leaves three options:

GFY as TP, you and BJ as Mafia

You as TP, GFY and BJ as Mafia

BJ as TP, you and GFY as Mafia

Right now, I see GFY as being the most TP. That leaves you and BJ being mafia. 

We can go back to what BJ said, even. When both you and GFY claimed TP, you lashed out at me for being mafia instead of GFY for claiming the same role as you. Which makes sense, given that me being the SK means I'm the most important target for you and therefore someone I'd want to lynch.

3 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

Process of elimination, which is why I currently don't have my vote on you.

I have to do dishes soon here, but I can go back through the thread and quote up some posts if you want.

But I'm the SK. That leaves three options:

GFY as TP, you and BJ as Mafia

You as TP, GFY and BJ as Mafia

BJ as TP, you and GFY as Mafia

Right now, I see GFY as being the most TP. That leaves you and BJ being mafia. 

We can go back to what BJ said, even. When both you and GFY claimed TP, you lashed out at me for being mafia instead of GFY for claiming the same role as you. Which makes sense, given that me being the SK means I'm the most important target for you and therefore someone I'd want to lynch.

Totally avoiding my question....but okay.

Archived