The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Revolution - game (finally) over; Mafia win

Master Radishes

On 2017-07-20 at 8:53 PM, J-23 said:

Aladeen will be next round lynch, then Barzal, then Mussolini. Also, what are your thoughts on GFY, he can give reps, but not post..

On 2017-07-20 at 8:54 PM, Aladeen said:

Wth man I'm the one that said to lynch zfetch...

zfetch 

then TL or KH 

but the mafia is just going to kill me this round I'm the only confirmed TP

On 2017-07-20 at 8:56 PM, J-23 said:

I will reconsider.

On 2017-07-20 at 8:58 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

J23 starting to get shady. 

On 2017-07-20 at 9:00 PM, Aladeen said:

J23 right now there are 7 scum and 6 TP if I get mislynched the game is over

On 2017-07-20 at 9:16 PM, J-23 said:

Yeah, that's why we ;lynching Z this round.

On 2017-07-20 at 9:45 PM, Time Lord said:

@J-23 I swear you're just pretending to read the thread. How could you possibly even consider that Aladeen is telling the truth? I claimed the same role as him. My role is proven - I said one of my lynch-affecting powers was used to lynch Spoderman in round 2. No one has contradicted that. Zfetch and KH both said it wasn't the COPS who lynched spoderman, so therefore it must be me, and therefore ALADEEN IS LYING

This was interesting.

On 2017-07-20 at 9:51 PM, J-23 said:

I never considered Aladeen is telling the truth I said I would reconsider, and looking at the roles again I've realized that his investigation lynch sheriff powers or whatever makes no sense with Role 5. If this is what you want to see then here:

Unvote; Vote Aladeen.

Instantly changes vote back. Trying to regain TP cred here?

Just now, J-23 said:

I love how @thejazz97 doesn't quote the part where I go back to the host saying that there are two sheriffs and I quote it to Aladeen basically saying that he lying. Anyone can go back and check it out. Jazz is not quoting it on purpose.

Oh I saw it. It's definitely there. But the parts that I quoted I'm pretty sure we're in a straight sequence.

I think I'll stick with what I believe. I'm pretty certain how BJ played, and it was a well played game for a member of the Mafia. It reminds me of how I played when I first started playing and was really into the game.

BJ played the role of throwing anyone and everyone under the bus on his team at all costs. That is how I see it. He played the game in the thread and not in the Mafia PM. While most of the votes for the Mafioso, he jumped on earlier than almost anyone and was right there to criticize anyone who looked scummy, I found that the way Jazz played was more cautious, something that someone who has a rare power like the SK would do. I feel as if BJ was much more vocal, and with that, he constantly put himself closer to the centre of attention than from it. There was no one on his team as close to as outspoken as he was. All the other members of the Mafia seemed to just kind of sit more in neutrality the entire game and follow everyone else aside from a couple of instances, but BJ went as if he were a TP the entire game.

On 2017-07-20 at 8:34 PM, J-23 said:

Okay go to Page 99 where I bold MR saying that there are only two sheriffs when responding to Aladeen, by doing his I'm questioning him being a possible 3rd sheriff.

On 2017-07-20 at 8:37 PM, J-23 said:

What does this have to do with investigating.

Then I ask him what role 5 has to do with investigating, he is making no sense. I found proof that he can't be the third sheriff. Jazz why did you leave his out?

On 2017-07-20 at 10:00 PM, Time Lord said:

1. Alain Vigneault - TP lean, he seems genuine and is always trying to solve the game

3. Milk and Honey - TP

4. Zfetch - Mafia

6. Blue Jay 22 - Leaning towards lover because I don't think he's necessarily played a scum game but something seems off. He's usually one of the most helpful players but I've only really noticed him in the past two rounds

8. Aladeen - Mafia

9. Time Lord - TP

14. thejazz97 - TP lean, this is sort of a gut feeling because there's so little to judge about his gameplay. Some of his interactions with Hashtag make me think they're unlikely to be teammates. Hopefully he posts more and makes it more obvious that he's TP if he is

17. King Heffy - TP or lover. Doesn't really matter since the mafia will have to kill him soon

19. J-23 - I was pretty confident he was mafia but recently he's stepped it up a bit and looked at the OP to figure out for himself that Aladeen was lying

22. DoughtysCheck - TP lean, he's been pretty towny all game with the early derpclear and looking at JL's profile to see if I had actually visited it like I said I did

23. GoFaulkYourself - TP lean, remember Aladeen's "investigation" doesn't prove he's TP but I thought he acted really towny last round, enough to make me 90% sure he's TP

27. Mathew Barzal - Mafia for the reasons I said

28. Ilduce39 - Mafia, nothing about his game indicates town

So if the 4 mafia I listed are indeed mafia, there's one more that I listed as a TP lean. Or BJ who I listed as a lover. And I guess any TP lean can be a Lover...

This was one of TL's last posts, Jazz why did you choose to post TL's other post instead of this one. This was his last and updated opinion. Now I'm going to say "Interesting." Also I'm pretty sure this was TL's very last post in the game.Jazz why did you put the other TL post over this updated one? 

3 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Okay go to Page 99 where I bold MR saying that there are only two sheriffs when responding to Aladeen, by doing his I'm questioning him being a possible 3rd sheriff.

Then I ask him what role 5 has to do with investigating, he is making no sense. I found proof that he can't be the third sheriff. Jazz why did you leave his out?

You asked me to find reasons why  I consider you mafia.

Why did you, at the behest of Aladeen, change your vote? Even if it was momentarily.

16 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

This was interesting.

Instantly changes vote back. Trying to regain TP cred here?

Not really I found evidence, but wasn't 100% sure. I asked TL is Aladeen good at convincing people and TL responded "Yes." I'm not going to lie I didn't think Aladeen was Mafia, and just because I wasn't convinced Aladeen was TP doesn't mean anything. TP's do that all the time. 

1 minute ago, thejazz97 said:

You asked me to find reasons why  I consider you mafia.

Why did you, at the behest of Aladeen, change your vote? Even if it was momentarily.

Seirously. Lmfao. This must be the biggest joke ever. You just quoted a conversation between me and Aladeen. WOW, great evidence. 

Also I've been saying that Zfetch is Mafia since the Aladeen lynching round. No one else talked bout it then, and he turned Mafia. Which was another reasoning why I DIDNT VOTE ALADEEN. I said we can vote Aladeen next round. 

Seriously I just showed that jazz wasn't showing any of the real stuff, look for yourself, nothing more I can say. If you're going to really believe a conversation between me and Aladeen is evidence for why I'm Mafia then :picard:.

Just now, J-23 said:

Seirously. Lmfao. This must be the biggest joke ever. You just quoted a conversation between me and Aladeen. WOW, great evidence. 

A conversation where you followed his ask and lifted your vote on him.

I think Zfetch was a great choice, though. I'm pretty sure that was the round I voted him so that Heffy could have a free COPS kill. It's a shame that it didn't work out.

And then, after you discovering (air quotes needed?) that Aladeen was lying about the role (which he then tried claiming TL's role) and TL calling you out, you switched back.

That seems at the very least a little bit scummy to me.

Archived