Dral (Communicator) - killed by Counter-Revolutionaries

Aladeen (Kingpin) - guillotined

Time Lord (Voice of the People) - killed by Counter-Revolutionaries

Zfetch (Committee of Public Safety) - guillotined

Mathew Barzal (Jacobin) - God-killed

King Heffy (Committee of Public Safety) - killed by Counter-Revolutionaries

ilduce39 (Investigator) - guillotined

milk and honey (Communicator) - killed by Counter-Revolutionaries

Also, for a LYLO situation, this is awful.

We absolutely need everybody working here to solve the remaining two.

Even if DC and BJ are the two most obvious choices, if one of them isn't the last two, we are absolutely screwed since everybody is making this so easy for the mafia to blend in and switch.

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Don't be lazy. I'm certainly not mafia given how the game has unfolded. Zfetch and Hashtag kept trying to throw shade at me all game for the dumbest stuff.

For what it's worth, I was referring more to the fact you wanted to lynch Barzal as to why I'm thinking you're mafia.  It just seems like if he wasn't up for GK, you would have pushed harder for his lynch but because he was, you kind of left it alone.  And its somewhat concerning since I don't really remember you wanting Duce to go but then you did end up voting for him. Seems like you wanted to avoid looking obviously mafia like Duce and DC have opted to look. 

Just now, Alain Vigneault said:

For what it's worth, I was referring more to the fact you wanted to lynch Barzal as to why I'm thinking you're mafia.  It just seems like if he wasn't up for GK, you would have pushed harder for his lynch but because he was, you kind of left it alone.  And its somewhat concerning since I don't really remember you wanting Duce to go but then you did end up voting for him. Seems like you wanted to avoid looking obviously mafia like Duce and DC have opted to look. 

I listed as ilduce and barzal as both of my suspects well before both of them were lynched/GK'd. I don't know why you are singling me out for finding someone suspicious, who ended up GK'd, while there were plenty others here who did the same. I never pushed for a Barzal lynch because my suspicions of him came around the same time the Aladeen and Zfetch situations came into play. After Zfetch got lynched, I thought it could be a potential 2 for 1 situation with Barzal up for a GK, so thats why I left him alone and voted for ilduce. Don't see whats wrong with that line of thinking.

3 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I listed as ilduce and barzal as both of my suspects well before both of them were lynched/GK'd. I don't know why you are singling me out for finding someone suspicious, who ended up GK'd, while there were plenty others here who did the same. I never pushed for a Barzal lynch because my suspicions of him came around the same time the Aladeen and Zfetch situations came into play. After Zfetch got lynched, I thought it could be a potential 2 for 1 situation with Barzal up for a GK, so thats why I left him alone and voted for ilduce. Don't see whats wrong with that line of thinking.

I get that we got 2 mafia down by GK, but I think with the mafia would have likely told Barzal to vote or do something sketchy so as to prolong the game and not die like that, especially since, you know, he died before Il Duce was voted off.

Like now, I just think that had Barzal voted or said something in the round that Zfetch was voted out, you would have been way more vocal and pushed for his lynch in the subsequent round to save IlDuce.

Look, I obviously can't prove that you're a mafia but you can't deny that my line of thinking is totally off-base.

Also, starting to think that it's possible GFY could be mafia, if one of DC or BJ isn't.

When Aladeen was claiming the #5 role, he listed GFY as his investigation which came back mafia.  As we know, Aladeen was the KP and protected from sheriff investigations so he was the most valuable team member for the mafia.  I'm thinking had we believed him and voted out GFY, GFY would have flipped mafia and this would have really reflected well on Aladeen going forward.

I still feel DC and BJ are the mafia team, but I think this should be considered too.

2TP vs. 2 Mafia vs. 2 3P

This is my thoughts on the alive players:

Alain Vigneault -TP/Lover - strong later round presence. If not a TP, then perhaps a lover, because his strong presence did not come until after several vocal TP were killed. Will go back and look through older posts, but don't get a mafia vibe.

thejazz97 - 3P/Mafia - If one isn't in my top 2 TP reads, then by default, they have to be 3P or mafia. I was on Jazz earlier about his undecidedness early on, and I thought he was trying to blend into the popular opinion. But after Zfetch flipped mafia, I remember he and jazz really went back and forth with each other and jazz called him out early in the game. I don't think he and zfetch would be mafia/mafia. Thats why he is one of my 3P reads, but if one of my mafia reads are wrong, then he could still be one of the mafia.

J-23 - 3P/TP - J23 and I were in a PM last round. Both of us were busy though and didn't really get to talk a whole lot. The brief words we did exchange didn't really sway any opinions I had on the player and game. If AV is my #1 TP read, then J23 by default can't be TP. If AV is indeed a lover, then it is possible that J23 is TP. Don't get a mafia vibe the way the Aladeen situation unfolded with J23. He wanted to lynch Zfetch over Aladeen before Zfetch even admitted to being mafia, but then changed to Aladeen after he went back and looked up the roles in the OP. However, he has been posting noticeably lower than recent games in which he was TP, and hasn't really been trying to lead any of the lynch mobs like he has in the past. So right now, I lean more towards 3P.

DoughtysCheck - Mafia/3P - I don't get a strong TP sense at all from him. For one thing, he is not confirmed TP. Except for Zfetch, his early suspects were all TP or TP special, and his Aladeen argument really came out of nowhere. The one hesitation i have is that between himself, Zfetch, and Aladeen, they went back and forth a ton. Both Zfetch and Aladeen like casting shade on teammates. For that, there is a slight possible chance of 3P, but he is certainly not a strong TP read for me, and is on by lynch list by default.

GoFaulkYourself - Mafia/3P - If GFY isn't my strongest TP or 3P read, then he would be the last mafia by default. This is the one that I am less sure of, but do have reason to believe it still could be true. Even if you take out the Aladeen Investigation, GFY really hasn't been a vocal player at all this game. There is nothing inherently scummy about GFY, but he's also a hard sell to be TP. I really didn't notice him much at all until Aladeen said he investigated GFY. Now Aladeen was obviously lying because he didn't have any investigating powers as the Kingpin, but thats still not an automatic clearance. I think if GFY isn't mafia, then he could be the 3P. I will have to look back at his posts more.

So if my current thoughts were true, it would go:

TP:

BJ

AV

3P:

J23

Jazz

Mafia:

DC

GFY

It is possible though that it could also be:

TP:

BJ

J23

3P:

AV

GFY

Mafia:

DC

Jazz

However, Jazz appears to be pushing for a DC lynch, making a Jazz/DC mafia team unlikely. One must be mafia. I also don't think DC/AV is a team at all given how they have been going back and forth, so both can't be 3P. 

The only 3P scenarios I can see are: J23/Jazz, J23/GFY, J/23/DC, AV/GFY, maybe Jazz/GFY I can't picture AV/J23 because I think one of them is TP. 

So by my process of elimination: The lynch for me is between DC, GFY, and Jazz.

I don't want to give AV an immediate clear so if others have their suspicions of him, I'd be interested in hearing it. Also will go back and look at the thread as well.

Given the less good combinations I see for him, DC, is my lowest TP read. I think he has the greatest chance of being mafia. If not mafia, then possible 3P. If not DC, then maybe GFY. If not GFY, then maybe Jazz.

Vote DC

Archived