The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Revolution - game (finally) over; Mafia win

Master Radishes

2 minutes ago, J-23 said:

I don't know if BJ is Mafia or not but he seems to be the only one actually reading and giving real information unlike GFY.

Hey, you're finally starting to go after me! Good job! Only took you 40 minutes to nightfall! Truth be told, I don't feel the need to grab quotes like you have, grasping at straws. The scummiest thing I have done this game is as Jazz said, my vote last round, and I felt that there was enough time to change there but looking at what AV and DC were, it's definitely scummy from a neutral perspective, I'm just glad that Jazz can at least look past and realize that I'm still not the scummiest person alive at this point.

I expect a nice big post from BJ condemning me and trying to convince Jazz to vote me instead. 

I have thoughts, but no new conclusions or anything that I haven't already said. It seems like certain players are also starting to get their votes/opinions locked in too. We will see if that lasts towards the end of this round. I think who belongs on what faction will be revealed in the final 10 minutes of this round. 

Gonna take a Seth Myers opening monologue break and come back in a few. 

2 minutes ago, Go Faulk Yourself said:

But I'm not the SK.

Seripisly bro I just exposed Jazz, BJ22 is missing Vote on purpose it seems like. No evidence I'm Mafia except Jazz $&!#ty quoting of my conversation.

1 minute ago, J-23 said:

Seripisly bro I just exposed Jazz, BJ22 is missing Vote on purpose it seems like. No evidence I'm Mafia except Jazz $&!#ty quoting of my conversation.

I don't feel exposed. You pointed out that I didn't quote something, and I responded. 

Alright boys here we go:

Vote J23

So that brings us to 3 votes on J23. That means at least 1 of us is mafia, jazz and GFY. If J23 is mafia, then 1 of us will take their votes off J23. The only way the mafia screw this round up is if a mafia is lynched. So if you believe me and J23 are mafia, you should have no problem with this move. However, I'm not mafia...which means at least 1 of you is mafia. So I don't have doubt that one of you will switch your vote before this round is over. And whoever does will be lynched without hesitation next round.

Have fun.

4 minutes ago, Go Faulk Yourself said:

I think I'm more surprised that J-23 or BJ didn't start pleading that they're the SK. It made my life a lot easier in deciding, thanks for that.

Speak of the devil.

2 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Welll GFY you lose cause I was the fuming SK.

Archived