The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Recess (SK Wins!)

J-23

25 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

Hi BJ :)

IMO anyone asking for a PM is sketch.  That gives them an out to freely go back in forth to check PMs

Most people are on anonymous anyway though. Asking for a PM seems pretty harmless to me, especially considering PMing hasn't been allowed for a while. 

26 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Imo WW is well within his town meta.

And what would you say that is?

Just now, Intoewsables said:

Most people are on anonymous anyway though. Asking for a PM seems pretty harmless to me, especially considering PMing hasn't been allowed for a while. 

And what would you say that is?

I intentionally left that out for various reasons but comply: I think he almost always has a passive and cautious tone, and he tends to read farther into things then he probably should (I don't mean this as an insult; I do the same thing too).

Useless Updated Vote Count #2:

HashtagNucks: 1 (Aladeen)

Alain Vingeault: 1 (Two One One)

Two One One: 2 (Blue Jay 22, Beluga Whale)

Where's Wellwood: 1 (Master Radishes)

Zfetch: 1 (HashtagNucks)

Milk and Honey: 1 (DoughtysCheck)

Beluga Whale: 1 (Zfetch)

Extend Recess: 2 (Intoewsables, Blue Jay 22)  7 more needed to extend the recess.

10 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

I intentionally left that out for various reasons but comply: I think he almost always has a passive and cautious tone, and he tends to read farther into things then he probably should (I don't mean this as an insult; I do the same thing too).

Yeah, that's a fair point. I haven't played with WW in a long time but now that you mention this, it doesn't seem too out of character for him. However, I stand by my assertion that out of those four names listed, he'd be the only one I'd actually be willing to lynch this round. 

5 minutes ago, DoughtysCheck said:

if we extend recess, what class do we skip? I'd rather have p.e. or home educ than recess tbh.. 

You will see what scenario plays out if there is enough to extend the Recess.

Archived