13. DarthMelvin

14. Qwags

15. Two one One

16. Aladeen

17. DoughtysCheck

18. Go Fauk Yourself

Host: J-23 - King Bob

Edited by J-23

12) You will be given a character, the characters added in are for fun. Do not reveal your characters name at any point of the game as they ARE indicative of alignment. For example if you are King Bob, you may say "I am TP" not "I am King Bob."

Under ideal conditions this makes sense but it's shown to not work so well on CDC. Some people may disregard it or find ways to circumvent the rule, intentionally or not.

• Upvote 1

Love it. In.

4 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Under ideal conditions this makes sense but it's shown to not work so well on CDC. Some people may disregard it or find ways to circumvent the rule, intentionally or not.

Yeah, sadly, I must agree with this. People will find loopholes and exploit them. It's must to randomise alignment, or to provide 'safe claims' for the mafia/3P.

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

4 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

Love it. In.

Yeah, sadly, I must agree with this. People will find loopholes and exploit them. It's must to randomise alignment, or to provide 'safe claims' for the mafia/3P.

It can work randomizing as well and makes sense that way, will change that right now.

• Upvote 1