The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Puck 2017/18

5 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

Trade.jpg.1ccd9e46df156ac4a35a4673c038c9a4.jpg

small.png To Montreal: Curtis McElhinney 

small.png To Buffalo: Anthony Cirelli

The Habs would like to welcome Curtis to Montreal and wishes Anthony all the best in Buffalo.

We would like to thank the Sabres Management for the smooth negotations.

Hockey God .....please let our Backup Goalie Issues be solved for this season  .... please  :picard:

The Habs places Curtis McElhinney onto the Active Roster 

25 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

Trade.jpg.1ccd9e46df156ac4a35a4673c038c9a4.jpg

small.png To Montreal: Curtis McElhinney 

small.png To Buffalo: Anthony Cirelli

We planned to sign McElhinney in order to flip him for a pick, and Anthony Cirelli is well...technically not a pick. But a person who plays hockey, presumably? According to elite prospects, he was "The Mastercard Memorial Cup hero on May 31st, 2015" . Congrats Anthony!

giphy.gif

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/maple-leafs-acquire-goalie-calvin-pickard-vegas-golden-knights/

https://www.nhl.com/mapleleafs/news/maple-leafs-acquire-pickard-from-vegas/c-291655748

The Toronto Maple Leafs announced today that the club has acquired goaltender Calvin Pickard from the Vegas Golden Knights in exchange for forward Tobias Lindberg and a sixth-round selection in the 2018 NHL Draft.

Pickard, 25, posted a 15-31-2 record with a 2.98 goals-against average and a .904 save percentage in 50 games with Colorado in 2016-17. He was selected by the Golden Knights in the 2017 NHL Expansion draft on June 21, 2017. In 86 career NHL games, all with Colorado, Pickard has a record of 28-44-6 with a 2.77 goals-against average and a .914 save percentage.

Pickard has also represented Canada internationally at the 2016 and 2017 World Championships. In 2016, he appeared in two games for Canada and registered a 2-0 record with a 0.50 goals-against average and a .971 save percentage, capturing a gold medal. In 2017, he appeared in seven of Canada's 10 games and posted a record of 5-2-0 with a 1.49 goals-against average and .938 save percentage, earning a silver medal.

The Moncton, N.B., native, who was originally selected by the Colorado Avalanche in the second round (49th overall) of the 2010 NHL Draft, has been assigned to the Toronto Marlies of American Hockey League (AHL).

Lindberg, 22, appeared in six games for the Maple Leafs during the 2015-16 season and registered two assists after being acquired in a trade with Ottawa on Feb. 9, 2016. The Stockholm, Sweden native has appeared in 66 regular season games with the Toronto Marlies and recorded 28 points (12 goals, 16 assists). Lindberg also skated in three Calder Cup playoff games with the Marlies during their 2016 playoff campaign.

The Maple Leafs return to action on Saturday, Oct. 7 when they host the New York Rangers in the club's home opener at Air Canada Centre.

muhahahahahhaha.......MUHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA     :picard::picard::picard::picard:

so i dealt a 2nd rounder , tokarski and cirelli for nothing lately 

i should have waited some days ...should ...should... SHOULD <_<

my impatience is killing me ...

im off for some days ...serioulsy 

3 minutes ago, PRIMO88 said:

Ok so ive seen my team. My question is how did my team become this team? Was it randomly selected players or did he draft players like loui erikkson?

@PRIMO88It was drafted by the first GM and then when another came in, he made "changes" and became what it was now. This league is in its third year I believe ? @Master Mind @somethingvery @Captain Azzy @thejazz97 please confirm. 

5 minutes ago, PRIMO88 said:

Ok so ive seen my team. My question is how did my team become this team? Was it randomly selected players or did he draft players like loui erikkson?

Almost everybody on that team was acquired in trades. He traded off anyone of value and took back cap dumps to get additional picks and prospects.

...You have your work cut out for you!

Here are couple beauties from last year...and if you think the previous GM was bad...

Oct 5/16 - Chicago (somethingvery) traded Braydon Coburn and Zach Trotman to Colorado for Mikhail Sergachev (you've been warned!)

Oct 12/16 - Carolina (Nail) trades Nick Leddy, Zach Parise, Jared Spurgeon, Joe Colborne, Emile Poirier, and William Carrier to Colorado for Tyler Seguin (!!!), Justin Schultz, Jake Muzzin, Scott Darling, AND (if that wasn't enough, Nail, FFS) a 2nd round pick

Fortunately, the Commish team got together and decided to veto 1-sided trades, particularly if one of the GMs was new. But it didn't happen in time for poor Colorado.

9 minutes ago, D-Money said:

Here are couple beauties from last year...and if you think the previous GM was bad...

Oct 5/16 - Chicago (somethingvery) traded Braydon Coburn and Zach Trotman to Colorado for Mikhail Sergachev (you've been warned!)

Oct 12/16 - Carolina (Nail) trades Nick Leddy, Zach Parise, Jared Spurgeon, Joe Colborne, Emile Poirier, and William Carrier to Colorado for Tyler Seguin (!!!), Justin Schultz, Jake Muzzin, Scott Darling, AND (if that wasn't enough, Nail, FFS) a 2nd round pick

Fortunately, the Commish team got together and decided to veto 1-sided trades, particularly if one of the GMs was new. But it didn't happen in time for poor Colorado.

@PRIMO88 the good news is your team isn't the only one that this has happened to and there is hope, lol.

5 minutes ago, Tigs said:

@PRIMO88 the good news is your team isn't the only one that this has happened to and there is hope, lol.

Tigs is doing a great job. When he took over Washington, they were in as bad of shape.

PRIMO88, at least you have a few top prospects to build around (Vilardi, Jones, Stanley, Dal Colle...)... ...until somethingvery hypnotizes you into trading them to him, anyways...

3 minutes ago, D-Money said:

Tigs is doing a great job. When he took over Washington, they were in as bad of shape.

PRIMO88, at least you have a few top prospects to build around (Vilardi, Jones, Stanley, Dal Colle...)... ...until somethingvery hypnotizes you into trading them to him, anyways...

happy-oh-stop-it-you.png

40 minutes ago, PRIMO88 said:

Some very questionable trades were made. 

D
Click to move this player playing1.pngDeAngelo, Tony D - NYR Act   1,325,000 2018  103.75    2.66  RFA                      
D
Click to move this player playing1.pngHolzer, Korbinian D - ANA Act   750,000 2018 94 2.94 UFA                      
D
Click to move this player playing1.pngIrwin, Matt D - NSH Act   3,250,000 2020 221.5 2.99 UFA                      
D
Click to move this player playing1.pngMayfield, Scott D - NYI Act @CBJ 4:00PM 1,960,000          2020 91.75 3.67 RFA                      
D
Click to move this player playing1.pngOrpik, Brooks D - WSH Act   3,250,000 2019 275.5 3.49 UFA                      
D
Click to move this player Sbisa, Luca D - VGK Act @DAL 5:30PM 3,600,000 2018 216.75 2.64 UFA                      

Click to move this player Edler, Alexander D - VAN playerNewsRecentSm.png Res   2,500,000 2019 231.5 3.4 UFA                      

Click to move this player Polak, Roman D - (N/A) freeAgentSmall.png playerNewsRecentSm.png Res   2,500,000 2019 278.25 3.71 UFA                      

Click to move this player playing1.pngWeber, Shea D - MON playerNewsHotSm.png Res   3,929,143 2026 393.75 5.05 UFA                      

Nashville has a surplus of d-man... looking to trade one for a forward. Will do any deal that makes sense. Just want to fix up my roster. Above, you'll find contract details, points for the entire season and points per game. 

Again, will make any deal that makes sense. Ideally a 1 player for 1 player trade to keep it simple. 

Anyone wana shake and bake? 

Islanders in the market for help to bolster lineup as injuries have hampered our hopes to start the season strong.

High priced players may not exceed a one year contract.

Fourth liners welcome only if they are solid and play every night.

Cheap third liners probably the best option right now.

36 minutes ago, Drewismyname said:

Islanders in the market for help to bolster lineup as injuries have hampered our hopes to start the season strong.

High priced players may not exceed a one year contract.

Fourth liners welcome only if they are solid and play every night.

Cheap third liners probably the best option right now.

Necas made the team's opening night roster, btw.

Archived