CDC Puck 2017/18

15 minutes ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

maybe ...but maybe it was mowombowongo?  lol

havent knewn that the TYPO Police is around here ..so sorry :ph34r:

Just fyi.

Okposo.PNG

Edit: Guess I should read the next page. <_<

5 hours ago, Master Mind said:

Hold on there, those weren't just my predictions, they were the consensus of the commish team. So if there's going to be any 'I told you so' moments, be sure to rub it in to the others' faces too ;)

Up until now, I thought the exec team here had a near perfect record? 

LOL, a bit of soft trash talk is part of the profile.  Its all good.

2 minutes ago, Canuck Surfer said:

Up until now, I thought the exec team here had a near perfect record? 

LOL, a bit of soft trash talk is part of the profile.  Its all good.

yeah, we know you're just joking Surfer.

you must be.

cuz with all those Avs, Sabres, Yotes, Isles, (Canes?) in your lineup, it's clear that you're just focused on regular season results for now.

6 minutes ago, oldnews said:

yeah, we know you're just joking Surfer.

you must be.

cuz with all those Avs, Sabres, Yotes, Isles, (Canes?) in your lineup, it's clear that you're just focused on regular season results for now.

On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 9:58 AM, Canuck Surfer said:

Bit of work required gaining more playoff assets to do?Expect some evolution of our line up

Yup. All fair commentary.

We know what we have to do...

1 minute ago, Canuck Surfer said:

Yup. All fair commentary.

We know what we have to do...

it wasn't commentary CS

it was just a cheap shot lol.

purely for fun.

(the Canes could make the playoffs, so could the Isles, who knows, maybe even the Sabres - it's an unpredictable league)

Hey Boys and girls!

People seem to be discussing shaking up their lineups!

So this is your daily reminder that, at some point this season, Blake Wheeler (and his 5.18fppg last year, and his 5.44, 5.24, 5.39, 5.35 in the years before that...you get the point, he's consistent). Anyways, at some point this season he will be dealt to some team in this league, and only be paid 2.8 Million! From the kind hearted, salary flexible boys over at the buffalo Sabres. Got so much Retainer over here we're like your 6th grade crush!

Asking Price is a 1st round pick, a top prospect, and a roster player, though we are as flexible in trades as we are in the bedroom. make us an offer! The better the assets, the fewer of them we need!

He outproduces a hypothetical centre who would also be considered good who's name would probably be Shmavares, is on a better team, is signed for longer, and is paid less than Shmavares when we retain 50% on him! Don't miss out!

2 minutes ago, oldnews said:

it wasn't commentary CS

it was just a cheap shot lol.

purely for fun.

(the Canes could make the playoffs, so could the Isles, who knows, maybe even the Sabres - it's an unpredictable league)

You forgot 1 Flyer? And one Canuck.

But yes, 1 Sabre (traded 1 last year), 1 Sabre prospect if that's important,1 Isle, 1 Av (traded 2 last year), 1 Yote (traded 2 last year) & 2 Canes.

Our goal was to get competitive. Which we think we have done. Keep youth we project to be on competitive teams over the next year or so, hence Canes. Hence Sabres. After all it is a keeper league. We think we have done that as well. Load up on assets. We had done that, and have started expending them towards being competitive. Yet still retained a decent prospect base. And now our job is to morph some of the line up to playoff competitiveness.

Simple. We'll see if we can pull it off?  

5 minutes ago, Sestito'sHandMadeVodka said:

He outproduces Tavares, is on a better team, is signed for longer, and is paid less after the retain! Don't miss out!

Tampering, a matter of opinion (you've seen their goaltending situation, right?), and untrue in that order. 

@League Management Team - I'd like to receive compensation for this. :ph34r:

9 minutes ago, Tigs said:

Tampering, a matter of opinion (you've seen their goaltending situation, right?), and untrue in that order. 

@League Management Team - I'd like to receive compensation for this. :ph34r:

My mistake! I've edited my post with an appropriate amount of chagrin. Thanks for not contradicting me when I mentioned he outproduced Shmavares though. But I didn't realize if a player was going to trade Shmavares, he would retain. My mistake - Wheeler would be .05million more.

I accept the requirement for compensation though - next time you stop by Scotland I'll get you a pint.

16 minutes ago, Sestito'sHandMadeVodka said:

He outproduces a hypothetical centre who would also be considered good who's name would probably be Shmavares, is on a better team...

Really? Isles went on a run and barely missed the playoffs after replacing their useless coach. Jets missed by a wide margin, and then gave theirs an extension.

2 minutes ago, Sestito'sHandMadeVodka said:

I accept the requirement for compensation though - next time you stop by Scotland I'll get you a pint.

Hell yeah. Definitely going to have to remember this for my bucket list Europe trip. I accept your proposed compensation.

Archived