The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Puck 2017/18

3 minutes ago, Sestito'sHandMadeVodka said:

I'll trade you a full cap/future/retain/prospect breakdown with all my fancy spreadsheet features in exchange for Tyson Jost.

Almost worth it, I'm sure you do good work :)

Jost is one of the few highlights for our future years; we'll unfortunately have to keep him nestled in our development bank.

Rumblings out of Buffalo, as GM Jason Botterill (Sygvard) and AGM Jack Eichel (SHMV)  are rumored to be looking to clear out the prospect cupboard in return for late round picks, out of a mix of petty spite, boredom, and fear of the impending heat death of the universe. Names rumoured to be on block are as follows: 

Zhukenov, Dmitry

Rykov, Yegor

Lindberg, Tobius

Norell, Robin

Tuulola, Joni

D'Aoust, Alexis

Chase, Greg

Vaino, Veeti

Ollas Mattsson, Adam

Bozon, Tim

Kubalik, Dominik

Zaar, Daniel

Rodin, Anton

Caron, Jordan

15 minutes ago, Sestito'sHandMadeVodka said:

Rumblings out of Buffalo, as GM Jason Botterill (Sygvard) and AGM Jack Eichel (SHMV)  are rumored to be looking to clear out the prospect cupboard in return for late round picks, out of a mix of petty spite, boredom, and fear of the impending heat death of the universe. Names rumoured to be on block are as follows: 

Zhukenov, Dmitry

Rykov, Yegor

Lindberg, Tobius

Norell, Robin

Tuulola, Joni

D'Aoust, Alexis

Chase, Greg

Vaino, Veeti

Ollas Mattsson, Adam

Bozon, Tim

Kubalik, Dominik

Zaar, Daniel

Rodin, Anton

Caron, Jordan

You have a googol years, have patience

39 minutes ago, Sestito'sHandMadeVodka said:

Zhukenov, Dmitry

Rykov, Yegor

Lindberg, Tobius

Norell, Robin

Tuulola, Joni

D'Aoust, Alexis

Chase, Greg

Vaino, Veeti

Ollas Mattsson, Adam

Bozon, Tim

Kubalik, Dominik

Zaar, Daniel

Rodin, Anton

Caron, Jordan

tumblr_inline_mwu4i61mn51qcryb6.gif

Want to obtain 1-3 functional bottom six players. For those I haven't contacted, I am not into trading any of my sure thing prospects or 1sts or 2nds.

If you are out of a playoff position long term and want to make a pick or two or take a chance on a lower tier prospect let me know and I'll snag up your dusters.

9 hours ago, somethingvery said:

An(other) example of a good, mutually beneficial trade - Skjei continues to kick butt while I'm happy with the Jost, Fortier, Rod prospect triplets I got on my end.

I still like our trade.

What I I don't like is that @Captain Azzywas right.  That I should have picked Clayton Keller whom I passed on. 

Worse. Just minutes before, @thejazz97 tried to trade up. Then picked Keller, just 15 seconds after I made my selection, declining his offer.  With all the enthusiasm that said I could have got Jost plus a payout...  :huh: 

9 minutes ago, Canuck Surfer said:

I still like our trade.

What I I don't like is that @Captain Azzywas right.  That I should have picked Clayton Keller whom I passed on. 

Worse. Just minutes before, @thejazz97 tried to trade up. Then picked Keller, just 15 seconds after I made my selection, declining his offer.  With all the enthusiasm that said I could have got Jost plus a payout...  :huh: 

I was worried. I tried trading up to grab Keller at 8th overall (and every team after that before my pick), but the five or so teams that picked before me didn’t want to. 

I’m mildly okay with how things went.

2 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

I was worried. I tried trading up to grab Keller at 8th overall (and every team after that before my pick), but the five or so teams that picked before me didn’t want to. 

I’m mildly okay with how things went.

Immediate neg vote! :lol:

29 minutes ago, Canuck Surfer said:

I still like our trade.

They don't call me Captain Hindsight for nothing.

Archived