The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Puck 2017/18

41 minutes ago, apollo said:

Good god... I know Crosby is the most over rated princess in the history of sports, and %100 isn't Canada's golden boy if not for Luongo shutting the door in 2010... but if he could stop sucking a little less that would be great. Not sure why the old boys club isn't gifting him goals/wins/etc as usual... maybe he needs a whiff of Brock Boeser's jock strap :lol:

Seriously though... He's being outscored points per game by pretty much my entire team... Weber, Karlsson, Sbisa, Williams, Sceviour, Orpik, Edler, Clutterbuck, Mayfield, McCann, Pearson... all have more FP/G than Crosby's 3.16 combined with his minus 14.

To make matters worse, Sbisa just got injured :(

Whatever, at least the best looking d-man in the history of sports isn't injured anymore... (Edler)

By the way... I met Tanev in person on Sunday... I think he's my new favourite person. Who has him? Tradesies please? :)

hope sbeesus injury is not to serious .... he leads my team in the GML :unsure:

On ‎2017‎-‎10‎-‎31 at 9:53 AM, Sestito'sHandMadeVodka said:

Yuuuuuuuuuup. 4 years at 2 million for an AHL goalie. Best case he comes back up and is a backup, worst case.....well we're about there now, I guess.

No...best case would be he ends up being traded to Tampa.

...Oh, look at that!

3 hours ago, D-Money said:

No...best case would be he ends up being traded to Tampa.

...Oh, look at that!

ALL HAIL THE BUFFASLUG!

It was my stylish needlework on the mascot costume that convinced them. Worth trading for any day. 

Okay, 1/5 through the season, and I thought I'd see how my team was doing compared to last year.

A Few notes...

- My current team is only a few hundred points behind the pace of last years total points.

- The moves I made over the summer, have improved my team for This Season!! (So far)

- Via trade, I've added two 1sts, two 2nds, two 3rds, three 4ths, two 5ths, and a conditional 3rd.

- Via trade, I've added 4 quality NHLers under the age of 23, along with 7 above average prospects on top of a pretty decent draft 2017 draft.

- I was against the cap last season, but have roughly $6M this year ATM.

- I have like $20M in retained salary this season. LOL

- My team still sucks.

Last year

IMG_1859.thumb.PNG.94f50f366023a33bca6eed6c16bcccbc.PNG

This year

IMG_1860.thumb.PNG.ae6e074a0ccf5e271cb61039bf1f8f96.PNG

5 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

Could you next use your talents to sew the button back on my jeans? I need an expert for this job.

Depends, how do you feel about neon yellow? You should also be careful, it may be troublesome if your jeans get traded to Tampa. 

2 hours ago, Sestito'sHandMadeVodka said:

If he pushes budaj out of the backup role I'll..... I'll do something. Not sure what. But I bet it will be good

We actually had signed Leighton thinking he might push Budaj out. So it certainly wouldn't shock me if a rejuvenated Domingue does at some point.

1 hour ago, Captain Azzy said:

On behalf of General Manager @D-Money and Assistant General Manager @Monty, the Columbus Blue Jackets are pleased to announce the signing of:

MARK ALT - 1 year, $950k

Kings welcome Alt to the organization. We are working on a couple other moves, and may end up down a roster defenseman, at least temporarily. Not sure if Alt will be a long-term player for us, but as a waiver-ineligible stop-gap he should provide us with some depth. And with multiple defensemen approaching free agency at the end of the season, if he continues to play and produce well enough we will be happy to extend him.

Archived