The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2017-18 (One GM position open!)

canuck2xtreme

On 2018-05-12 at 10:22 AM, canuck2xtreme said:

Initial test version of this is now shown on the third tab on the Winnipeg Jets team chart. Let me know what you guys think, anything missing etc.

50317728.jpg

FWIW, I have used the ELC slide and may again with our expected influx of prospects.

52 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

EXTENSION: The New York Rangers have re-signed forward Bobby Ryan to a seven year extension.

nyr.png Bobby Ryan: 7 years, $ 40.25 million dollar contract ( $ 5,750,000.00 per season ).

37 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

EXTENSION: The New York Rangers have re-signed defenseman Andrej Sekeras to a four year extension.

nyr.png Andrej Sekeras: 4 years, $ 16.4 million dollar contract ( $ 4,100,000.00 per season ).

Very cool to have these two leaders back in the room. ; ) To that end we are too excited to not announce it right away: Andrej Sekera will be an assistant Captain with the Rangers next season. We have to announce this one, as we are already stocking the jersey with the A on it at the teamstore and online! Buy early, buy often: the Rangers are back baby!

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 8:48 PM, canuck2xtreme said:

Would anyone find it helpful to have a capgeek/cap friendly style page on their team chart displaying years, salary etc?

Kicked around the idea and I can do it if there's demand, but not going to waste the effort if nobody wants it.

Be fantastic.

Even better if league wide searchable in one swoop as CA suggests... 

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 8:53 PM, Captain Azzy said:

100% from me. I try to keep my own but having a league-wide one would be a huge step up.

5 hours ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

I made a league wide sheet with all assets previously. Didn't get much attention.

I'ts just tabs on the same spreadsheet instead of 31 spreadsheets. Secondary information, penalties etc reconfigured on same tab (as C2X has on his new format) elsewhere on the tab so each team does not need a couple of tabs.

Then CTRL H and you can search any player; if drafted, college or Euro UFA, salary, retention, position of each team...

Single point source would be helpful as well.

53 minutes ago, Canuck Surfer said:

I'ts just tabs on the same spreadsheet instead of 31 spreadsheets. Secondary information, penalties etc reconfigured on same tab (as C2X has on his new format) elsewhere on the tab so each team does not need a couple of tabs.

Then CTRL H and you can search any player; if drafted, college or Euro UFA, salary, retention, position of each team...

Single point source would be helpful as well.

Ok maybe I'm missing something. Happy to see the sheets and new addition.

I was just saying on one spreadsheet I had all teams listed with all contracts, picks, unsigned players is all. Every team asset was tracked all on one sheet.

what we have works, so not complaining for once..haha....but what I like is one spreadsheet with 31 or 62 tabs (one or two each team) and the look similar to this link below for each team..but I also really appreciate the depth chart of our current look. So if we could have the current sheet's depth chart and maybe below that, a scroll down to view per se....the style we see in this link, more or less...if they are all in tabs of the same document then we can search every team with one search bar. ; )

Seems redundant i know, but IMO this is what folks are cheering on. I know I am. If we don't change though, i know its a lot of work and then added layers of work going forward..i am cool  either way. 

https://www.capfriendly.com/teams/canucks

Archived