The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2017-18 (One GM position open!)

canuck2xtreme

1 minute ago, Monty said:

Said in discord, but Stewart and Letestu trades fell through. All still available. But I’d be happy to keep them for a first round matchup as well.

didn't you tell ActionJax it was ok to trade you more high picks and top prospects this time because the real deadline passed, meaning those guys teams are now secure ? 

::D

2 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

didn't you tell ActionJax it was ok to trade you more high picks and top prospects this time because the real deadline passed, meaning those guys teams are now secure ? 

::D

Maaaaaaybe

Jonas Brodin is a name that has come up as the deadline draws near. An RFA after this season and on a sure fire playoff team he could add a big boost to someone with championship aspirations while not being stuck as a rental. 

Get in touch with lethunder if interested 

(Giroux and Plekanec also available) 

The Red Wings are trying to be as proactive and open as possible heading into the deadline. Adding playoff assets would be a huge bonus, but making hockey deals is something that our team is always considering. There are many young prospects on the cusp of making the NHL, in addition to some bonafide top 6 players (that are relatively young) that we have potentially available. Don't hesitate to get in touch if you are interested in talking trade.

EDIT: remembered my discord login credentials so I will be on there as much as possible for anyone looking to discuss.

20 hours ago, Monty said:

Vegas OTB:

Chris Stewart (will retain)

Troy Brouwer (will retain)

Mark Letestu

Vlad Sobotka

Jason Spezza (will retain 50%)

Matt Calvert

Going to bump every new page in thread, in case some guys don’t check up on the thread all the time.

Should say I’d prefer draft picks in return. But you know, whatever.

Disccord appears to be down :lol: Edit - NVM appears to be back up! :towel:

COL still has Beauchemin and Morrow available as inexpensive D depth. We can retain and/or take on salary.

We could also be open to discussing 'your' non playoff bound young players for some of our picks/prospects if we feel value and fit are there and/or as part of a package with the above depth players.

11 minutes ago, aGENT said:

Any thought given to the GML draft lotto date yet by the exec?

I'm assuming June 16 but it would be nice to get something nailed down so I can plan for my wife's birthday, camping trips etc.

Talking about it right now in the DM message

Hopefully will have an answer soon

REPORT: With one trade already sent into league offices for approval, sources suggest the completion of this deal may start a cascade of trades for the Red Wings that would see big pieces being moved. Be prepared for some big rumours coming out of the Motor City (e4.5).

On 2018-02-27 at 4:18 AM, Mike Vanderhoek said:

Trade activity is picking up and by tomorrow more trades will start to be posted. All team sheets and pickup hockey will be up to date before Trade Deadline day.

March 1st, 12:00 pm is our cutoff.

Just for clarification. I know this reads as 12 noon and not 12am. However, is this 12pm PST?

On 2018-02-25 at 4:07 PM, Mike Vanderhoek said:

min.png Minnesota Wild Media Release min.png

The Minnesota Wild club is still in search of a new General Manager. We understand several members have asked and continued to wonder when this might be resolved. We expect this will be resolved before the CDCGML Trade Deadline of March 1st, 12:00pm but nothing we can guarantee at this time. We will make it clear as of right now there will be no assets available in the trade market from Minnesota without a General Manager in place. Which is the bigger question many have asked.

If you have any further questions or suggestions please don't hesitate to message one of the executive members at any time.

Thank you, CDCGML

Any chance this could be filled soon? I like players :( 

29 minutes ago, Monty said:

Just for clarification. I know this reads as 12 noon and not 12am. However, is this 12pm PST?

Any chance this could be filled soon? I like soup :( 

Since the Mike Green trade its been decided you and actionjax are both cutoff now. The rest of us have until noon tomorrow pst.

Had a couple promising candidates, things have nosedived in that regard in the past 24 hrs. Goal is to fill the spot with the best fit and before tomorrow is an option yes.

I like soup too don't be hard on yourself.

Archived