The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2017-18 (One GM position open!)

canuck2xtreme

1 minute ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

Since the Mike Green trade its been decided you and actionjax are both cutoff now. The rest of us have until noon tomorrow pst.

Had a couple promising candidates, things have nosedived in that regard in the past 24 hrs. Goal is to fill the spot with the best fit and before tomorrow is an option yes.

I like soup too don't be hard on yourself.

Had to do a double take to see if I actually did type in soup.

Ass lol

18 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

Since the Mike Green trade its been decided you and actionjax are both cutoff now. The rest of us have until noon tomorrow pst.

Had a couple promising candidates, things have nosedived in that regard in the past 24 hrs. Goal is to fill the spot with the best fit and before tomorrow is an option yes.

I like soup too don't be hard on yourself.

Protecting me from myself ?:lol:

To add to my list of OTB, Alex Killorn’s name came up in a trade discussion today, which I can’t rule out moving if an overpayment happens. Thought I would let everyone know to feel free to throw an offer out (I’m not looking for anything in particular). If sending an offer, because I had no plans on moving him, make it something I wouldn’t say no to ;) 

After some trade talks have fallen through, the Sharks are re-advertising Derrick Brassard as a potential add for a playoff team.

Please keep in mind, that we are in no way desperate to move Derrick, thus the price is not low.

Picks, and young roster players are coveted

Special Announcement at the ninth hour......from the New York Rangers Head Office.

There is huge interest in a certain top six player we have, and I have so far replied in a few ways ranging from "He is not available" ....up to "you would have to really really overpay and be the winning bidder but make me an offer".......and so I have decided to level the playing field a little and make a public statement about the player: 

The New York Rangers are entertaining offers to acquire the players services and will seriously look at every offer to maximize our teams future potential, if it makes sense to make a deal that makes us better going forward, I will agree to one of the deals presented, if not then the sensible thing to do will be to keep the player. You are most welcome to impress me with your offer, and should you be the winning bid I will send your offer to the commish myself and you can agree to it to make it final. ; )

impress me and the game changer is yours. But if i would rather have the player than your offer, I am keeping him. So it is crystal clear you will have to overpay, but i guarantee he is worth it. 

2 hours ago, Primal Optimist said:

Special Announcement at the ninth hour......from the New York Rangers Head Office.

There is huge interest in a certain top six player we have, and I have so far replied in a few ways ranging from "He is not available" ....up to "you would have to really really overpay and be the winning bidder but make me an offer".......and so I have decided to level the playing field a little and make a public statement about the player: 

The New York Rangers are entertaining offers to acquire the players services and will seriously look at every offer to maximize our teams future potential, if it makes sense to make a deal that makes us better going forward, I will agree to one of the deals presented, if not then the sensible thing to do will be to keep the player. You are most welcome to impress me with your offer, and should you be the winning bid I will send your offer to the commish myself and you can agree to it to make it final. ; )

impress me and the game changer is yours. But if i would rather have the player than your offer, I am keeping him. So it is crystal clear you will have to overpay, but i guarantee he is worth it. 

after several questions in privatemessages : i was alluding to C. Smith. lol  sorry thought it was obvious. 

3 hours ago, Primal Optimist said:

Is that Iginla again?  :gocan:

6 minutes ago, da.moose said:

@Mike Vanderhoek

Hey man, probably not your top priority right now with the trade deadline going on but i just checked my spreadsheet and my "unsigned prospects" list is empty. Both Filip Hronek and Sami Niku should he listed in that category. Thanks!

I have exhausted trading all my assets so I simply took them. Sorry I need them more than you and besides what you gonna do bout it?!

::D

TRADE: The Florida Panthers have made a trade with the Edmonton Oilers.

To small.png

Pekka Rinne ( $ 2.5 million retained 2017-18, 2018-19 )

Michael Frolik ( 2.2 million retained 2017-18 )

Jakub Jerabek

To small.png
Corey Crawford

Brendan Perlini

Nicolas Hague

Ben Harpur

Igor Shestyorkin

Conditional 4th round pick

* Backdated to February 26th

Archived