The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

JFK Files: Never Seen by Public Files to Be Released

DonLever

2 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

Really?  A conspiracy YouTube video?  I can find videos telling you that the world is going to end or already has, that we have time travelers and lizard people running the government, etc, etc.

I want to torment you more for fun now but I'll take mercy on you. 

Read earlier in the thread.  I don't disagree with your premise.  I think there's a very good chance JFK was assassinated.  I disagree with the federal reserve conspiracy with both JFK and Lincoln because the facts back me up.

What part of the federal reserve conspiracy do u disagree with ?....I'll attempt to enlighten you.

Meanwhile...by all means continue to bring ZERO to this discussion besides insults.'

Sound fair ?

You think "there's a chance JFK was assassinated "...huh ?

I'll ask again....How old are you ?

What is the highest level of education that you have completed ?

Just now, nickels said:

What part of the federal reserve conspiracy do u disagree with....I'll attempt to enlighten you.

Meanwhile...by all means continue to bring ZERO to this discussion besides insults.'

Sound fair ?

You seem like a nice young person, but I really don't want to discuss this.  You're obviously very set in your opinions.

Initially I was just going to troll you for fun, but I've been told that you had a rough time in another thread so I don't want to pile on. 

2 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

You seem like a nice young person, but I really don't want to discuss this.  You're obviously very set in your opinions.

Initially I was just going to troll you for fun, but I've been told that you had a rough time in another thread so I don't want to pile on. 

Again...ZERO insight and crawl away.

Nice wasting 10 mins w/you....now run along and attack some other poster...till they too expose you as the uninformed ignorant person you are.

Just now, Cerridwen said:

Just exhibiting the same behavior that got him an unexpected holiday recently. :lol:

I heard about that over PM's from somebody.  I didn't want to make it worse for him.  That's why I tried ending it earlier. 

I had a whole bunch more of tinfoil and conspiracy memes lined up just in case.  Sooner or later he would have gotten bored. 

Thankfully he realized the conversation was going nowhere fast and agreed to let it go.....  Unless of course he reads these 2 posts and decides to respond to the both of us.  :lol:

Archived