The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] CANUCKS VS WINGS | November 6th, 2017 | 7PM PST/10PM EST | SN650/SNP

CanucksFan95

55 minutes ago, FijianCanuck said:

Oilers sat back and waited for plays to happen for them we are the opposite this year. We will come out flying like we did in Detroit 

I wonder if McLellan is starting to feel the heat yet... if AV becomes available it might get interesting over there. 

I would like the Oilers to miss the playoffs by a loser point. No playoffs, late 1st pick. Anyway, enough about them.

Canucks are looking great, what a game against PIT. Who says the Canucks don't have a top line? Loving the effort, it's exciting hockey. My main concern this year was goaltending, and they've been very good there. Time for the D to chip in a goal.

VAN 5 (Boeser, Horvat, Vanek, D. Sedin and Del Zotto)

DET 3

6 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

I wonder if McLellan is starting to feel the heat yet... if AV becomes available it might get interesting over there. 

McLellan should get, at least, three years. Dumping him after two isn't right. The guy who gave Lucic $7M x 7, and Russell $4M x 4 should probably be the first to go.

2 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

McLellan should get, at least, three years. Dumping him after two isn't right. The guy who gave Lucic $7M x 7, and Russell $4M x 4 should probably be the first to go.

Its surprising how invisible Looch has been. I wonder if he's having some MSI issues with his condition and just can't bring it anymore. $4 mil for basically Biega, thats what they did right there imo. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy McGill said:

Its surprising how invisible Looch has been. I wonder if he's having some MSI issues with his condition and just can't bring it anymore. $4 mil for basically Biega, thats what they did right there imo. 

MSI issues? With Scheuermann's disease? As much as I think that guy is a douche, that would suck beyond compare to be crippled by the disease to the point where you can't play anymore. I hope it's not that for his sake, and just that he's coasting now, because he's a douche...hahahahhaa

3 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

MSI issues? With Scheuermann's disease? As much as I think that guy is a douche, that would suck beyond compare to be crippled by the disease to the point where you can't play anymore. I hope it's not that for his sake, and just that he's coasting now, because he's a douche...hahahahhaa

I'm just guessing at it. If he's playing with pain that would be an explanation. But yes i prefer to think he's just a douche too, I'd hate to see anyone end their career that way. 

6 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

I'm just guessing at it. If he's playing with pain that would be an explanation. But yes i prefer to think he's just a douche too, I'd hate to see anyone end their career that way. 

I've heard it can be an unbelievably painful disorder due to the curvature of the spine.

38 minutes ago, FijianCanuck said:

I actually wonder if the players are choked at mcjesus for cashing in? They expect him to earn every penny kinda thing? 

The best part of the Oilers choking is McOverrated is going to handcuff them from being a true contender or dynasty.. after purposely &^@#ing up for years to get high picks, they accidentally &^@#ed up becoming a dynasty by overpaying players during their best years to compete for the cup.

I love how useless the management for the Oilers is - They could have been the next Blackhawks but in 2 seasons they will be up against the cap with garbage defence and garbage goaltending. Suck it Oilers fans. 

2 minutes ago, Davathor said:

The best part of the Oilers choking is McOverrated is going to handcuff them from being a true contender or dynasty.. after purposely &^@#ing up for years to get high picks, they accidentally &^@#ed up becoming a dynasty by overpaying players during their best years to compete for the cup.

I love how useless the management for the Oilers is - They could have been the next Blackhawks but in 2 seasons they will be up against the cap with garbage defence and garbage goaltending. Suck it Oilers fans. 

And people say we are cursed lol

48 minutes ago, NUCKER67 said:

I would like the Oilers to miss the playoffs by a loser point. No playoffs, late 1st pick. Anyway, enough about them.

Canucks are looking great, what a game against PIT. Who says the Canucks don't have a top line? Loving the effort, it's exciting hockey. My main concern this year was goaltending, and they've been very good there. Time for the D to chip in a goal.

VAN 5 (Boeser, Horvat, Vanek, D. Sedin and Del Zotto)

DET 3

Quietly the Canucks are top 3 In goals and shots against. 

37 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

Dude and 6 mill for Nugent Hopkins, 8.5 draisaitl, 17 mill on their "top 4" defence, and what, 6 players going to rfa/ufa while McLosers salary jumps by 12 million? 

I love it. They screwed up the dynasty SO bad.

6 minutes ago, Davathor said:

Dude and 6 mill for Nugent Hopkins, 8.5 draisaitl, 17 mill on their "top 4" defence, and what, 6 players going to rfa/ufa while McLosers salary jumps by 12 million? 

I love it. They screwed up the dynasty SO bad.

I think they way Dorsett and Sutter schooled Edmonton on opening day messed with their confidence and showed teams McPouty is human. 

Archived