The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] CANUCKS VS WINGS | November 6th, 2017 | 7PM PST/10PM EST | SN650/SNP

CanucksFan95

1 hour ago, Jimmy McGill said:

I want Edmonton to squeak into the playoffs, I don't want them getting Dahlin. 

Amen brother! They don't deserve another shot at 1st overall for at least 10 years!!

For this game I say 3-0 for Canucks! Hopefully it's Marky with the shut out, but not sure if he's starting this one. He sure should be after last game. GCG!!

4 hours ago, Canuck_In_Paradise said:

Amazing GDT, I hate to think how long that took you. Hoping for another strong game from the BBB line with Virt popping a goal in and Kronwalling Kronwall again! :D 

Yeah it would be awesome if he Kronwalled Kronwall and this time Rogers Arena chanted "You got Kronwalled." I still remember when Kronwall did it to Kesler. 

13 hours ago, CaptKirk888 said:

Awesome GDT! I am a graphic artist and 20 year photoshop user, excellent work my friend,

Nuks 4-2

Thanks so much! Photoshop is just a hobby of mine so I'm no professional by any stretch, so it means a lot coming from an actual graphic designer! Cheers

4 hours ago, alfstonker said:

Just watched the Wings outwork the Oilers and ultimately reduce them to dust, so we need to be on our game and firing on all cylinders.

Oilers sat back and waited for plays to happen for them we are the opposite this year. We will come out flying like we did in Detroit 

5 hours ago, alfstonker said:

Just watched the Wings outwork the Oilers and ultimately reduce them to dust, so we need to be on our game and firing on all cylinders.

I think the Wings really exploited how messed up and full of holes the Oilers roster is. The Canucks play a far superior team game and will be able to manage the Wings.

Archived