The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Creating a Story 1 word at a time

Rate this topic

Roberts

I've been reading back in this thread and have been repping posts I thought were underrated. Rly wanted to give some props to the team for the bestselling book this is turning into. I'm not saying we're there yet--I think this story died at 'octpus,' sadly, and I'm sorry guys because it may have held us back a bit when I said that. But if you read the second half of the thread and compare it to the first, we are miles better writers today churning out a lot of stuff that makes me giggle. S/o guys.

• Cheers 1
20 hours ago, 112 said:

I've been reading back in this thread and have been repping posts I thought were underrated. Rly wanted to give some props to the team for the bestselling book this is turning into. I'm not saying we're there yet--I think this story died at 'octpus,' sadly, and I'm sorry guys because it may have held us back a bit when I said that. But if you read the second half of the thread and compare it to the first, we are miles better writers today churning out a lot of stuff that makes me giggle. S/o guys.

#1 community-written book out of all the message boards in the entire NHL.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1