The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[CDC: MAFIA] The Case of the Disappearing Radishes [Game Over - Town Wins]

Aladeen

What Happened to Master Radishes?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, Zfetch said:

The other players in the game(inactives) I don't have much of a read on, and I can never read Dral so I won't bother.
I'll never not be salty about his really scum behaviour cost me a SK win after I put myself in a positon to win in a hopeless F4 with 2 mafia.
112 remembers.
I was too rookie to see that JL was trying too hard to gain my trust by acting TP, and I didn't know his meta at that point.

I reminisce on this too much. Sorry not sorry. Dral can play less sketch plz thx.

I still wear my poppy.

1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

The riskiness is what makes it a decent strategy. It's really not that hard to hide two players especially when they already look good after bussing their teammate. 

Maybe with a mafia team of 5. One mafia investigation for the sheriff and that strategy could get ugly for 3.

Not sure if anything gets solved by arguing this though so I'll drop it.

2 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

Just vote out Qwags for goodness sake. We'll never know what he is unless the sheriff investigates him and that'd be a huge waste.

Of the 2 people who are suspicious of me, AV is much more suspect than DM in my books.
AV is grasping for tiny details to push an agenda I feel.
DM on the other hand is just pushing for the sake of pushing. His suspicion of me feels more genuine.

Of the three most active players, 112 has been more suspicious than BW and BJ.
J23 has gone quiet but I like him and think he is a decent mafia player, so I would not lynch him barring strong reason.

Qwags is such an easy vote for the mafia at this point though. Also, I bet he would eventually spew his teamamtes if we left him alive for longer.

^me playing devil's advocate. I don't really know what we should be doing. 

I don't agree regarding AV btw. He feels genuine so far.

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

Qwags is such an easy vote for the mafia at this point though. Also, I bet he would eventually spew his teamamtes if we left him alive for longer.

^me playing devil's advocate. I don't really know what we should be doing. 

I don't agree regarding AV btw. He feels genuine so far.

You know what's easier than a Qwags vote?

A close vote where the mafia just blend right in.
Qwags is never on topic, I don't think he would give us any information.
Especially so since it seems his persona is deliberate. He's never bothered to ask anyone how to play mafia if he actually wants to try.

2 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

You know what's easier than a Qwags vote?

A close vote where the mafia just blend right in.
Qwags is never on topic, I don't think he would give us any information.
Especially so since it seems his persona is deliberate. He's never bothered to ask anyone how to play mafia if he actually wants to try.

A close vote would surely give us more information later on after players after flipped. 

Archived