The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[CDC: MAFIA] The Case of the Disappearing Radishes [Game Over - Town Wins]

Aladeen

What Happened to Master Radishes?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

New theory: does BJ derp on the nightfall time if he's mafia? You'd expect that would have come up in their conversation. But that's assuming they have an ongoing discussion.

This is a typical BW post/thought process but in this instance, this kind of strikes as a bit too trying.

I suppose I'm probably thinking that because him and BJ have been vocal with each other in the thread.

5 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

This is a typical BW post/thought process but in this instance, this kind of strikes as a bit too trying.

I suppose I'm probably thinking that because him and BJ have been vocal with each other in the thread.

Sometimes I just post my thoughts without really thinking on them and it looks like that. 

Just now, Alain Vigneault said:

I actually have a theory of my own about something and I'm willing to share.  Of course, i can easily argue against the theory myself, so that's where my reluctance to share it comes from.

Ridiculous theories and spicy hot takes are ALWAYS accepted with open arms. Actually, I encourage them. :P

@Beluga Whale

I'm just wondering if in this particular game, the vote to extend round has anything to do with the minimum of five posts per round.  Perhaps some of the people voting to extend round are trying to buy time for teammates not to get GK'd.

Of course, we've had minimum posts per round in previous games and vote to extend in R1 has become a staple over the last six months or w.e.

----

If I had to choose three I'd be okay with lynching.

Qwags (for reasons that are obvious)

J23 (doesn't seem to be taking the game too seriously)

Baer (hasn't even said a word)

---

On that note

1. TL made a post about Qwags which I found quite odd (will locate it but it was about him being a troll and mafia).

2. Zfetch answering that question about his meta was unnecessary

Could be persuaded to vote either of those two, but I'd keep them around for now beyond this round.

1 minute ago, Alain Vigneault said:

@Beluga Whale

I'm just wondering if in this particular game, the vote to extend round has anything to do with the minimum of five posts per round.  Perhaps some of the people voting to extend round are trying to buy time for teammates not to get GK'd.

Of course, we've had minimum posts per round in previous games and vote to extend in R1 has become a staple over the last six months or w.e.

----

If I had to choose three I'd be okay with lynching.

Qwags (for reasons that are obvious)

J23 (doesn't seem to be taking the game too seriously)

Baer (hasn't even said a word)

---

On that note

1. TL made a post about Qwags which I found quite odd (will locate it but it was about him being a troll and mafia).

2. Zfetch answering that question about his meta was unnecessary

Could be persuaded to vote either of those two, but I'd keep them around for now beyond this round.

Maybe but I don't think the minimum post rule with be enforced with immediate god kills. But it's not out of the question to have the wolves pro-extension for the sake of their teammates.

I think that's how he plays in general. Definitely seems like he's still trying to figure how to play the game. 

For the last part; yeah I don't like TL either this game. 

Zfetch pointlessly explaining his meta is kind of a Zfetch thing to do. 

Archived