The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[CDC: MAFIA] The Case of the Disappearing Radishes [Game Over - Town Wins]

Aladeen

What Happened to Master Radishes?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 minutes ago, otherwise said:

how interesting that bw and bj r mad.

its quite strange to me that if i dont vote the way the few ppl who post tons vote im a bad tp. how $&!#. i will not bow to ur bs or ur lack of thought.. i must be a sheep or i am considered unhelpful. how idiotic.

Vote Qwags

1 minute ago, otherwise said:

how interesting that bw and bj r mad.

its quite strange to me that if i dont vote the way the few ppl who post tons vote im a bad tp. how $&!#. i will not bow to ur bs or ur lack of thought.. i must be a sheep or i am considered unhelpful. how idiotic.

Yes I'm both mad and idiotic. Thanks.

What I mean is that the goal is for the town to come to a consensus - together. And realistically 112 isn't getting lynched tonight so putting a vote on her and sitting on it isn't really going to help us make a decision unless you make a really compelling case. 

If you want to have a respectful discussion about this I'm all for it. 

2 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Yes I'm both mad and idiotic. Thanks.

What I mean is that the goal is for the town to come to a consensus - together. And realistically 112 isn't getting lynched tonight so putting a vote on her and sitting on it isn't really going to help us make a decision unless you make a really compelling case. 

If you want to have a respectful discussion about this I'm all for it. 

You had me at "Yes I'm both mad and idiotic"

If was the sheriff, I would have gotten 3 investigations already, I used them on bear, bw, and bj... 2 out of 3 are mafias

Archived