The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[CDC: MAFIA] The Case of the Disappearing Radishes [Game Over - Town Wins]

Aladeen

What Happened to Master Radishes?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ok so I'm back.

My thoughts:

1.  TL was "happy" because it wasn't a tie.  While his justification makes sense for why he was happy, I'm still a bit bothered by the form and tone of that post.

2.  I'm starting to have massive paranoia regarding Zfetch.  It's way too suspicious that he's still around and I've been in these situations before where he's claimed a role or been around far longer than he should be.  Again, hitting another "TP" in Dral is way too convenient and safe, IMO.  We should pay more attention to him.

3.  In the chance that Zfetch is legit and maybe the mafia is "on the spectrum" as BW insists, then maybe it's time to look close at the two of the inactives:  Baer and Bassi.  For tonight, I believe the vote should be between those two.  And I'm leaning towards Bassi atm.

10 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Ok so I'm back.

My thoughts:

1.  TL was "happy" because it wasn't a tie.  While his justification makes sense for why he was happy, I'm still a bit bothered by the form and tone of that post.

2.  I'm starting to have massive paranoia regarding Zfetch.  It's way too suspicious that he's still around and I've been in these situations before where he's claimed a role or been around far longer than he should be.  Again, hitting another "TP" in Dral is way too convenient and safe, IMO.  We should pay more attention to him.

3.  In the chance that Zfetch is legit and maybe the mafia is "on the spectrum" as BW insists, then maybe it's time to look close at the two of the inactives:  Baer and Bassi.  For tonight, I believe the vote should be between those two.  And I'm leaning towards Bassi atm.

I thought TL was happy because the Mafia shot 112 over Zfetch? 

2 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

I thought TL was happy because the Mafia shot 112 over Zfetch? 

A few pages before I quoted a post by him where he was pleased the vote was on DM.

There was another post though, which I think you're referring to here iirc.

5 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

A few pages before I quoted a post by him where he was pleased the vote was on DM.

There was another post though, which I think you're referring to here iirc.

Oh ok. 

I looked at that one and I think if he were power wolfing to save his mates he probably wouldn't act so openly pleased in the thread.

Also I feel more safe lynching baer or bassi.

BW, although not acting as TP as he usually does, can live a while longer in my books before a verdict is reached.

I'm going to vote Bassi.

All his posts are super scummy.

I can't see why he'd post what he posted if he was TP 

unvote;vote bassi

1 minute ago, Zfetch said:

There is only one of two reasons 112 was killed

-she was seen as smarter than everyone else

-they're trying to build paranoia and push an agenda that I'm not sheriff (still waiting for someone to counter claim :))

You're forgetting the most likely scenario:

The mafia generally aren't paying attention so they just took a shot at a strong player. 

Like it could be as simply as:

- J23 "Ima put kill on 112 cause she's good"

-Silence

1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

The mafia generally aren't paying attention so they just took a shot at a strong player. 

-Silence

LOL. Could be that too.

2 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

Also I feel more safe lynching baer or bassi.

BW, although not acting as TP as he usually does, can live a while longer in my books before a verdict is reached.

I'm going to vote Bassi.

All his posts are super scummy.

I can't see why he'd post what he posted if he was TP 

unvote;vote bassi

Out of curiosity, how "TP" do I usually act? I feel like my play is fairly different game-to-game depending on a lot of things. 

21 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Out of curiosity, how "TP" do I usually act? I feel like my play is fairly different game-to-game depending on a lot of things. 

You take way more control of the game.
From sirens, strong confidence, potatoism, whatever.

You haven't done much of any of that this game.

23 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

I could still see you being TP, but TP BW is black and white.
I'm feeling the gray rn. Which is concerning.

8 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

You take way more control of the game.
From sirens, strong confidence, potatoism, whatever.

You haven't done much of any of that this game.

Yeah I've kinda changed from that mindset because it's not really in the town's best interest to have one player trying to control everything. 

58 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

-Silence

If I was Mafia, you'd be dead now..

Archived