The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[CDC: MAFIA] The Case of the Disappearing Radishes [Game Over - Town Wins]

Aladeen

What Happened to Master Radishes?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

I'm not sure why I'm still alive...

Anyway, works with me and this nightfall I got a hit.

I don't want to kill discussion so I'll list my hit later in the afternoon.

I think we should still have a no lynch round. Hopefully you understand why, from a villager's pov, we need to have that. 

Ofc that's assuming Baer shows up to vote at some point.

1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

I think we should still have a no lynch round. Hopefully you understand why, from a villager's pov, we need to have that. 

Ofc that's assuming Baer shows up to vote at some point.

Why do we need a no Lynch round?

The MK would still go through?..

Just now, Zfetch said:

Why do we need a no Lynch round?

The MK would still go through?..

There are a maximum of three lynches left in the game.

But there are a maximum of four rounds if we use a no lynch (since we have 8 players and only two can die per round; assuming no GKs).

From a TP's POV, 3/7 other players are mafia right now. But if we have a no lynch round then the odds move to 3/6. Basically this gives us a better chance at hitting scum in the subsequent rounds.

It's also a good play because it pretty much forces the mafia to kill you, confirming you're the sheriff.

1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

There are a maximum of three lynches left in the game.

But there are a maximum of four rounds if we use a no lynch (since we have 8 players and only two can die per round; assuming no GKs).

From a TP's POV, 3/7 other players are mafia right now. But if we have a no lynch round then the odds move to 3/6. Basically this gives us a better chance at hitting scum in the subsequent rounds.

It's also a good play because it pretty much forces the mafia to kill you, confirming you're the sheriff.

How about we just lynch the investigation that I hit and then next round you can try out your random wizardry.

Like if you think my meta(behaviour) has been even close to mafia then you've probably never played with me.

So then....why wouldn't I be sheriff exactly?

And...then who would be? No one. No one else. No one else has claimed...Exactly.

Like I understand that the mafia not killing me for so many rounds has piled up suspicion on me, but how could you possibly LOGICALLY think that I'm not sheriff.

Like the only perspective you can take is: "well he's not dead". And um..who's in control of that factor in this game?

5 hours ago, Zfetch said:

Like if you think my meta(behaviour) has been even close to mafia then you've probably never played with me.

And...then who would be? No one. No one else. No one else has claimed...Exactly.

Like I understand that the mafia not killing me for so many rounds has piled up suspicion on me, but how could you possibly LOGICALLY think that I'm not sheriff.

Like the only perspective you can take is: "well he's not dead". And um..who's in control of that factor in this game?

b/c ur name would come up in red.......

6 hours ago, Zfetch said:

It's pretty reasonable to be at least a little dubious right now.

Maybe we don't have to use the no lynch this round but we definitely have to use it at some point. That's why exactly why it was such a waste for the wolves to miss the first NK.

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

Because baer hasn't logged on yet?

I'm guessing he's gonna be the one to counter-claim but that will probably come as a mafia scheme to end the game.

I strongly believe that Z's whole play is a mafia scheme already..

If Baer is the sheriff, he has some serious explaining to do.

17 hours ago, J-23 said:

Vote bassi

Looks like bassi in the lead of the inactives.

On 1/22/2018 at 11:46 PM, J-23 said:

Vote BW.

He's usually better. Thought I was Mafia for 'lurking.' 

On 1/22/2018 at 12:05 AM, J-23 said:

Vote Baer.

Im going to go with what the homie Z says.

On every vote, J23's justifications are so wolfy. Like every time he just follows what other people are doing while putting in some unneeded explanation. 

Archived