The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] - Sabres @ Nucks

xereau

2 minutes ago, WestCoast5347 said:

Wow giving up in Green already... Nice.

Just love how some fans watch the first 25 games and everybody gushes at him, then we get hit by the plaque, with an already depleted team in terms of speed, and strength and he's thrown under the bus. Every team has hills and valleys, especially rebuilding ones. 

Guess it's what makes the discussion forums interesting. Gotta have a difference of opinion. 

We all knew, at least many did that he was a stop gap coach 

I like the guy and the he will be good with the kids but he is not the guy that will take the rebuilt team to the Cup 

Just now, Camel Toe Drag said:

Your attempt to hurt my feeings is quite pitiful. You're clearly not capable of having an adult conversation but instead dishing out silly remarks that say more about you than anyone else. 

Like I said earlier your acting like a clown. If you don't understand that rebuilding teams have trouble scoring and playing the "team" game then I really don't have anything else to say.

I look forward to your next snarky remark there, buddy. 

Pal I hate to be the one that breaks this to you but there is a massive delta between “trouble scoring” and a terrible effort 

we can all accept a loss if the boys bust their butt. Then it just comes down to having less experience or talent. Losing because we were lacking effort or simply indifferent is never acceptable 

1 hour ago, canuck2288 said:

I like the guy and the he will be good with the kids but he is not the guy that will take the rebuilt team to the Cup 

Based on what ? Half a season ? Lol

1 hour ago, canuck2288 said:

Poised for our 4th bottom 6 finish in last 5 years all with three different coaches and peoeple still think it’s the coaches fault lol. Green is fine our team is a bottom 5 team. We lack in overall skill and it will be that way until more youth gets here.

12 hours ago, riffraff said:

I'm drinking a jack Daniels and ginger ale.

@Jimmy McGill suggested im must be from the prairies as I assume that is the go to mix.

but personally I've always enjoyed my mixed ryes, whiskies, bourbons with ginger ale instead of coke.  And I'm a west coaster for life.

rye and ginger is popular on the prairies, thought it could be a "tell" :lol:

Archived