The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] - Sabres @ Nucks

xereau

3 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

And what was Vegas? A cup contender in the making ? 

Give your empty head a shake 

Fans support their teams through the highs and lows. Not pick apart their coach on a bad night and mention how we would be better with someone else. 

Dont let the door hit you on the way out 

1 minute ago, Camel Toe Drag said:

Fans support their teams through the highs and lows. Not pick apart their coach on a bad night and mention how we would be better with someone else. 

Dont let the door hit you on the way out 

The definition of a loser is a person that accepts losing 

Guess what that makes you? 

Green is nowhere the coach Gallant is. How many nights has Vegas not given 100%. A team of nhl castoffs works its butt off every game night because the players, their coach and yes...their fans expect nothing less 

you of course just cheers his team on even when they mail it in 

keep on being a loser pal 

2 hours ago, WHL rocks said:

Watch enough Canucks and BUF sucks. THis is a game between two bottom feeders. Not going to be a great game. 

Islanders vs Vegas is better game to watch tonight. I'll pbbly watch that game on SN1

I don't want to quote my own post but.... This was never going to be a good game, no matter who won.....

3 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

The definition of a loser is a person that accepts losing 

Guess what that makes you? 

Green is nowhere the coach Gallant is. How many nights has Vegas not given 100%. A team of nhl castoffs works its butt off every game night because the players, their coach and yes...their fans expect nothing less 

you of course just cheers his team on even when they mail it in 

keep on being a loser pal 

Why are you hanging out on Canucks forums then? I'm sure the VGK forum needs more guys like you. Seriously why waste your time if you can't accept the life cycle of a rebuilding team. You realized we were suppose to be garbage this year right?

It must be easy to open the score app every once and a while a just compare scores of two teams. You sound like you watch a lot of hockey :rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, Camel Toe Drag said:

Why are you hanging out on Canucks forums then? I'm sure the VGK forum needs more guys like you. Seriously why waste your time if you can't accept the life cycle of a rebuilding team. You realized we were suppose to be garbage this year right?

It must be easy to open the score app every once and a while a just compare scores of two teams. You sound like you watch a lot of hockey :rolleyes:

You really are a little slow aren’t you? What part of “cycle of rebuilding” includes mailing it in and not putting out an effort? 

You keep following along, cults love people you 

let me guess, you can’t skate and have never played the game? Thought so 

14 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

I do agree on that 

when our young guys take hold and the rebuild is complete we better be bringing in a proven coach 

ahem....Gallant 

Wow giving up in Green already... Nice.

Just love how some fans watch the first 25 games and everybody gushes at him, then we get hit by the plaque, with an already depleted team in terms of speed, and strength and he's thrown under the bus. Every team has hills and valleys, especially rebuilding ones. 

Guess it's what makes the discussion forums interesting. Gotta have a difference of opinion. 

1 minute ago, canuck2288 said:

You really are a little slow aren’t you? What part of “cycle of rebuilding” includes mailing it in and not putting out an effort? 

You keep following along, cults love people you 

let me guess, you can’t skate and have never played the game? Thought so 

Your attempt to hurt my feeings is quite pitiful. You're clearly not capable of having an adult conversation but instead dishing out silly remarks that say more about you than anyone else. 

Like I said earlier your acting like a clown. If you don't understand that rebuilding teams have trouble scoring and playing the "team" game then I really don't have anything else to say.

I look forward to your next snarky remark there, buddy. 

Archived